Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't end up betting tonight as I woke up too late but thought the odds on Lopez were a bit weird. Tried to get to a TAB around midnight but they were then doing maintenance.

Had a great first night with the French Open getting Fed 3-0, Bautista-Agut -1.5 sets, Granollers and Baghdatis H2H but had them with Port Adelaide. Sickening.

Same here for me. It's just been a series of bad ones..
1.gif

Last night Bouchard cost me a collect. Obviously she's been terrible this year but thought she'd rise for a Grand Slam and thought the $1.50 she was paying was decent value.

Tonight I had Simon ($1.70 at 5-5 in the first set), Cuevas ($1.95), Tsonga 3-0 ($1.22) and got burned by Bautista-Agut. Had him -1.5 sets ($1.37) and Rosol had one of those games where he made everything and smashed him in straight sets.

So frustrating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andujar at 3.30. Watched parts of his match against Kohlschreiber and all of his match against Ramos. He's carrying some good form at the moment. Tsonga looked good against Sela but I rate Andujar pretty highly on clay when he is playing well.

What do you like about that?

I reckon Kyrgios +6.5 is one of the best bets so far this tournament
Murray is a terrible match up for Nick. Nicks biggest weapon is his first serve and Murray is the best on tour at nullifying the first serve advantage.
Nicks first serve is down so far this tournament
Hasn't played since Monday
Murray in good form
Kyrgios is losing control of his emotions even quicker then previous years. I feel there's a chance he loses it completely when he starts to struggle to win easy points on his first serve
Head to head clearly fa favours Murray

upload_2015-5-29_23-38-22.png

not saying it's a given but $9.50 is great odds

Murray is a terrible match up for Nick. Nicks biggest weapon is his first serve and Murray is the best on tour at nullifying the first serve advantage.
Nicks first serve is down so far this tournament
Hasn't played since Monday
Murray in good form
Kyrgios is losing control of his emotions even quicker then previous years. I feel there's a chance he loses it completely when he starts to struggle to win easy points on his first serve
Head to head clearly fa favours Murray

View attachment 139131

not saying it's a given but $9.50 is great odds
Watching kyrgios at Genova atp, seemed lethargic, making basic errors etc, this was the match before he pulled out injured.
Tailed
0.5 U

Remove this Banner Ad

Back