Preview Round 9 Sydney Swans v Carlton Blues at the SCG (Dan Robinson to debut)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at it from a skill, talent and game plan perspective this is a 100 point win. Take away 30 points absolute max for "feeling" and we win by 70. Does that do anything for you?

I'm actually going to have a bit on the 1-39 actually. Swans rarely thrash teams anyway. I hope I'm wrong though. I want to be relaxing in the 4th quarter not yelling lol

I'm actually going to have a bit on the 1-39 actually. Swans rarely thrash teams anyway. I hope I'm wrong though. I want to be relaxing in the 4th quarter not yelling lol
I've actually put $500, on a multi swans at the line 62.5 into hawks at the line 70.5. The line has now blown out to 75.5. Murphy must be worth a few goals.

I've actually put $500, on a multi swans at the line 62.5 into hawks at the line 70.5. The line has now blown out to 75.5. Murphy must be worth a few goals.

Swans should win by 100 but that is the key word of SHOULD...and why do I get a bad feeling that we will head for the snooze button after 1/2 time. Hawks after a loss...down in Tassie....whats the record loss ever? That could seriously be beaten in that game!

I'm happy after last week Lumosity (racing) into Swans into GWS into Queesnland 1-12! To say I was spitting chips last night was an understatement lol

Swans should win by 100 but that is the key word of SHOULD...and why do I get a bad feeling that we will head for the snooze button after 1/2 time. Hawks after a loss...down in Tassie....whats the record loss ever? That could seriously be beaten in that game!

I'm happy after last week Lumosity (racing) into Swans into GWS into Queesnland 1-12! To say I was spitting chips last night was an understatement lol
Yeah I got screwed on state of origin, had QLD -2, thanks Cooper......Hawks could actually win by 200....not joke

Yeah I got screwed on state of origin, had QLD -2, thanks Cooper......Hawks could actually win by 200....not joke

You should blame Thurston for kicking like our team most of the time lol. How can you miss from inside 50 bang in front? They go on and on about a 45m kick...in Union that is a sitter!

Don't know if someone's mentioned it before, by Jake Lloyd's instagram account implies that there was a passing in his family. I take it he's been given bereavement leave from the club, which is obviously quite understandable.

Don't know if someone's mentioned it before, by Jake Lloyd's instagram account implies that there was a passing in his family. I take it he's been given bereavement leave from the club, which is obviously quite understandable.

Oh jeez hope everything is okay and if that is the case then he can take as much time as he needs. End of the day family comes first.

I would! Regardless of the opposition we are hardly in the greatest form ever and we can't start disrespecting whoever we are playing. Our percentage is very pedestrian too, and we need that 2nd spot come finals. Big difference between playing a prelim in Sydney and playing one in Freo..
more about getting time into Cunningham and giving Robinson a proper run. I hardly think putting Rohan as sub and giving Pyke a rest will doom us to failure.

more about getting time into Cunningham and giving Robinson a proper run. I hardly think putting Rohan as sub and giving Pyke a rest will doom us to failure.

Pyke needs the gametime, so I would rather not thanks, and Cunningham is getting plenty of opportunities anyway

I/C Harry Cunningham, Tom Mitchell, Daniel Robinson, Gary Rohan

Sub possibilities this week as calculated by Bungee's Automatic Sub-dictator Timed-bench And Rotational Dilemmanator (B.A.S.T.A.R.D)

Cunningham 22% - rarely see same player as sub twice in a row but Horse might choose to humiliate Cunningham for a second offence of 'not really doing much against the Hawks when it counted'.

Mitchell - 24% Might be a decision to rest Tom a bit after last week's intense game and for his inadequate acting. Tom's response to S.Mitchell's face-hit was only enough to get the scoundrel a fine. Tom needs to learn to lie on the ground groaning and clutching his face until a free is awarded and a report made (hint : peeking through your fingers helps). Sauce makes good fake blood. Not such a handy sub as he's limited in positions he can cover (Besides, B.A.S.T.A.R.D has predicted that the Mitchell thread will melt the Internet if it happens. Then we can't get pr0n footy news all weekend)

Robinson - 26% Unlikely as he's a new in but maybe Horse needs to keep his family buying pies and beer as part of the SCG deal. "We paid all that money for pies and beer and you didn't get a go until 18 minutes into the 4th" complained Mrs Robinson in the car on the way home. "And then Tom Mitchell nicked our sauce for his head wound"

Rohan - 28% Noooooooo, you stupid B.A.S.T.A.R.D....Why would you sub Rohan ? It's worth the admission price just to see him in action. Rohan the Rampaging Ranga.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pyke could do with a rest, and Cunningham needs a run. What is the problem with that? Do tell.

Pyle needs to do it week after week in finals we need him to do it this week after doing well last week. Let's not forget he hasn't been at his best yet.

Rohan can be sub if you want Cunningham to have a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back