Multiplat FIFA 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 16, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Well another year another FIFA, so I thought I'd start a new thread since EA released some news today.

What is this news you say! Graphical update? Improved gameplay? New modes? Ultimate team additions?
Pls, its EA.

No, you will now be able to play as.....women!!!

Can't wait....:(

Dec 16, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
It'll be interesting to see what their ratings will be in the game. Surely nothing more then a 1-2 star team? Feminists will be all over that....

Just disappointing the first news isn't something about fixing the broken gameplay of 15......

Oct 16, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dimma's wife
JxWkkm6.jpg

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
hmm the Fifa series has been on a steady decline for a number of years now, but I'll still get it as it's still the best soccer game to get, PES sucks.

Woman teams in the game, good to see but not interested at all with it, just wish ea would fix the glaring problems.

2K rescue us all!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 16, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dimma's wife
hmm the Fifa series has been on a steady decline for a number of years now, but I'll still get it as it's still the best soccer game to get, PES sucks.

Well it really depends on what you're looking for in a game.

PES 2015's actual gameplay made FIFA 15 feel like a crazy arcade game. Reminded me of Skate 2 vs. Tony Hawk's HD.

The problem with PES is their strong lack of additional features and licensing.

Like someone else said in another FIFA/PES thread, FIFA may have poor gameplay, but they have the bells and whistles to win us all over.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal

Woman teams in the game, good to see but not interested at all with it, just wish ea would fix the glaring problems.

2K rescue us all!!!
Have you actually played PES?

Of course you haven't.

Miles ahead of FIFA gameplay wise, just lacks bells and whistles.

AngryRanga

Yo Yeah
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
I only play pro clubs with some mates. So instead of everyone making their players short, black, bright afros with elven facial features, everyone will just make female pros?
Nope, from what I understand you can only use women's teams to play other women's teams in Exhibition.

I played 800 games on FUT 13. About 400 on FUT 14. About 60 on FUT 15. Not sure if playing about 6 games on FUT 16 is worth my money.

Mighty P

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 25, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man U, Roys FFC, Lakers
I can't help but feeling the premium gold packs in FIFA15 aren't giving me any good players because I haven't spent any real money for FIFA points, seriously, I've opened probably 50+ packs and have received nothing of note. If this is some sort of algorithm then I imagine 16 will be just as bad.

If FIFA16 continues on the trend it's been on for a while, I believe it's going to be a good time to get back into PES.

Dec 16, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
I can't help but feeling the premium gold packs in FIFA15 aren't giving me any good players because I haven't spent any real money for FIFA points, seriously, I've opened probably 50+ packs and have received nothing of note. If this is some sort of algorithm then I imagine 16 will be just as bad.

If FIFA16 continues on the trend it's been on for a while, I believe it's going to be a good time to get back into PES.
Yes. Some guy did an experiment where he opened packs with real money vs coins.

Obviously he got way better players more frequently using real money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back