7.03pm - Tribute to Dustin Fletcher- 400 games

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sick to death of everyone kissing this pricks ass.

In all the years i've watched him i've absolutely hated how he plays. He drops knees, throws elbows and trips his opponent at every possible occasion.
The bloke is a deadset sniper, but just because he's been carried to 400 games and left without a direct opponent for half his career he's now some sort of legend? Pig's ass he is.

In my eyes he's a dirty goose and I bet the campaigner will kick 5 goals on us saturday night.

Lol.

But what about Lids' 219th???

jHHBydf.jpg

I'm sick to death of everyone kissing this pricks ass.

In all the years i've watched him i've absolutely hated how he plays. He drops knees, throws elbows and trips his opponent at every possible occasion.
The bloke is a deadset sniper, but just because he's been carried to 400 games and left without a direct opponent for half his career he's now some sort of legend? Pig's ass he is.

In my eyes he's a dirty goose and I bet the campaigner will kick 5 goals on us saturday night.
Well posted...:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we share the gate so its not our home game

Yeah but it's our turn for our "home game" so it should be our stuff before hand.

It's a down right disgrace that we are doing this and I am appalled at this.

RFC_Official why is this the case? Don't we have a back bone as a club to say no?

It's outrageous to be honest.

Yeah but it's our turn for our "home game" so it should be our stuff before hand.

It's a down right disgrace that we are doing this and I am appalled at this.

RFC_Official why is this the case? Don't we have a back bone as a club to say no?

It's outrageous to be honest.
So when we have a player hit 400 games (unlikely, I know)...and it's an away game...you'd be OK with the other club not allowing the milestone to be properly acknowledged before the game???

So when we have a player hit 400 games (unlikely, I know)...and it's an away game...you'd be OK with the other club not allowing the milestone to be properly acknowledged before the game???

Correct.
As much as we don't like Ess/Fletcher/anyone getting exposure at our home game, we need to just get a bit of perspective here.

As if nothing was going to be done for a 400 game milestone...seriously. Delusional to think it wouldn't be acknowledged.

Best thing we can do is embarrass him on the field with a goal fest.

Correct.
As much as we don't like Ess/Fletcher/anyone getting exposure at our home game, we need to just get a bit of perspective here.

As if nothing was going to be done for a 400 game milestone...seriously. Delusional to think it wouldn't be acknowledged.

Best thing we can do is embarrass him on the field with a goal fest.
yep thats it.. best way to fix it is smash them tnite like last week..ruin the partiii

I have no problem that they are making an acknowledgment to Dustin Fletcher on achieving 400 games a "short and sweet" presentation on our home game would be suffice BUT i do have a problem on the length of it, under no circumstances should their be a 17 min tribute...
Its our home game ffs....Normally they show Richmond stuff on screen etc what will they do show Fletcher and his history, they will high jack our home game experience :mad: if they wanted to fully tribute him do it on your own home game next week V the Cats....Ess chose to rest Fletch against Freo had they not he wouldve played his 400th last week in their home game V the lions....

I have no problem that they are making an acknowledgment to Dustin Fletcher on achieving 400 games a "short and sweet" presentation on our home game would be suffice BUT i do have a problem on the length of it, under no circumstances should their be a 17 min tribute...
Its our home game ffs....Normally they show Richmond stuff on screen etc what will they do show Fletcher and his history, they will high jack our home game experience :mad: if they wanted to fully tribute him do it on your own home game next week V the Cats....Ess chose to rest Fletch against Freo had they not he wouldve played his 400th last week in their home game V the lions....
yes there timing was sneaky...i do agree in part tho it is our home game and his tribute should b limited and as u say if its 17 mins that is absurd..5 mins will do it...but all that said and done ..lets just beat them on the field and that will wreck there little party..

Is it 17 minutes? That's way too long... unless it's 3 hours before game time

Well said

For me, I hate Boomer Harvey. They guy is a dirty little toe rag.

However, when he hits his 400, it deserves respect and acknowledgement

If it fell on our game, as much as I hate him I'd still give him the clap he deserves

It's not like it's 200 or 300 games which is by the by. This is rare and significant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back