Steven Motlop in our sights

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on the footy show now motlop , said he's staying at cats and just starting contract talks .
What else is meant to say?
Im going to Richmond and Cats can get stuffed?

Richmond are into Motlop? Hmmmm I wonder why Collingwood are going after this guy when they've got Elliot and more recently Pendles playing forward....:rolleyes:

Could motlop coming to us mean that its more likely dangerfield is going to geelong?

Could a three way deal happen?

Danger is a Free Agent so no 3 way :( but you could be onto something. Motlop leaving would free up a fair bit of cap space for the cats.

So the talk of him being traded makes sense.

Anyone thought that we are publicly ' into Motlop ' and will be into Hawkins to ensure Geelong pay top dollar and therefore reducing cash to throw at others ?
Since Hartley has arrived the players we have been into has never been public knowledge until they are basically upon our list, I see no reason why that would change . Especially with Dan richardson also being involved .
Smoke and mirrors !

Anyone thought that we are publicly ' into Motlop ' and will be into Hawkins to ensure Geelong pay top dollar and therefore reducing cash to throw at others ?
Since Hartley has arrived the players we have been into has never been public knowledge until they are basically upon our list, I see no reason why that would change . Especially with Dan richardson also being involved .
Smoke and mirrors !
We are or were having a crack at Hawkins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smoke and mirrors !
Chaplin, Knights and Thomas, just to name a few were players whose inevitable move to Richmond was common knowledge 4-5 months before FA/trade period.

Very interesting. Wonder where the rumour came from in the first place?
Personally I'd be stoked if we signed him...is he a free agent?
He's become really consistent and averages over a goal per game and is super quick. Also averaging 3 tackles per game this season which is decent.
Would slot in nicely I reckon.

Probably from his manager to up the $$ on the contract renewal that he is currently negotiating with Geelong. Happens all the time.

We should all throw in and get Dimma an RFC themed taser for ****** reporters :)

Just roll up a Hun ? That would work well & I think Dimma might enjoy it?.....
On second thoughts Taser would also be funny. Just add music!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back