Solved Jill Meagher Murder: Bayley Appeal Rejected

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm kinda hoping he runs into someone in the rec room who's good with a bike, like what happened to Carl Williams.

the instinct in me would want that but off setting that, is recognising our responsibility to protect all citizens under state care

bigton08

Premiership Player
Sep 22, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No it will bloody not. You people have nfi about prisons.
Before you say Carl Willians that was corruption.
For what he did there has to be some justice besides a prison term handed out... There are no words like scum or piece of s**t that sum him up he's beyond that:(

CaptainHowdy87

Premiership Player
Jul 14, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Some of you guys need to be careful with what you say. Apparently, hoping that this guys suffers in prison makes me a sick bastard who likes torture or some such s**t.

Adrian Bayley appealing again and wants legal aid funding according to the Herald Sun.

He will be lucky if he isn't accidentally put in general population.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Legal aid denied. Also, he's never getting out and he'll never be out in any situation where he could be vulnerable to "mainstream" prisoners.

It's funny how his tune changes.

After he was found guilty, he said, "they should have the death penalty for people like me." Now he is attempting to appeal his sentence.

well he is in charge of his own destiny here. hopefully he truly believes in it

It's funny how his tune changes.

After he was found guilty, he said, "they should have the death penalty for people like me." Now he is attempting to appeal his sentence.

Nah I think he actually said that in questioning didn't he, when he realised all the evidence they had against him?? Trying to drum up sympathy oh poor him. :rolleyes:

I don't think I've ever hated one man so much, after reading what he did to all those women.

Nah I think he actually said that in questioning didn't he, when he realised all the evidence they had against him?? Trying to drum up sympathy oh poor him. :rolleyes:

I don't think I've ever hated one man so much, after reading what he did to all those women.
Correct.

Donners

Cancelled
Ex-Moderator
Sep 1, 2002
AFL Club
Sydney
Apparently his lawyers are working pro bono after his legal aid request was denied.

Doing it for the attention?

Several reasons, to greater or lesser degrees depending on the particular individual - a sense of duty to give someone (no matter how horrible a person they are) legal representation for a serious matter, a professional challenge, experience and certainly attention.

Surprised to see Legal Aid showing some discretion. They excel at throwing money away on other matters.

inamedthegiants

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Several reasons, to greater or lesser degrees depending on the particular individual - a sense of duty to give someone (no matter how horrible a person they are) legal representation for a serious matter, a professional challenge, experience and certainly attention.

Surprised to see Legal Aid showing some discretion. They excel at throwing money away on other matters.

Unless you work in the legal profession, people have no idea how poorly run Legal Aid and the copious amounts of money they burn every year.

Bayley claiming his human rights have been breached by denying him an appeal.

Just rot quietly and do us a favour scumbag.

its good to hear he is concerned about human rights and welfare. shame he didn't provide that concern to his victims.

Back