Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one. Not sure if it really counts for much as even if it was hacked as the user would still have to use their credit card details and the only people out of pocket would be the Port club who would have to wear an extra 10% off merchandise. That would break them ha ha. Replied to it anyway and told them to be more careful in the future.

The issue is that I use that most people would probably use their password in more than one place, so if it's say, your sportsbet or ebay password, someone can get into something that has a credit card attached and do some damage.

There's some very nice items coming into the Port Store in the next month or so that a lot of people will be very happy with. A certain hoodie design from 2011 is making it's long awaited return. Also, it turns out there is no licensing issue with the PA monogram design and the club can use it as much as it likes.

The issue is that I use that most people would probably use their password in more than one place, so if it's say, your sportsbet or ebay password, someone can get into something that has a credit card attached and do some damage.

That's it in a nutshell.

Sometimes all you need is to crack the weakest link and it all unravels from there.

There's some very nice items coming into the Port Store in the next month or so that a lot of people will be very happy with. A certain hoodie design from 2011 is making it's long awaited return. Also, it turns out there is no licensing issue with the PA monogram design and the club can use it as much as it likes.

This one? Lol

Finny you've turned my week around... :hearts:

Yes, I can see how that may be a problem for some people. While I do have this password a few times, it is only on chat sites and any password for anything financial or to use something I consider important will be something separate. Some websites will even force you to have a strong password. I recently booked some flights via Ryanair and I had to set up a password with an upper-case letter, some lower-case letters and some digits.

Yes, I can see how that may be a problem for some people. While I do have this password a few times, it is only on chat sites and any password for anything financial or to use something I consider important will be something separate. Some websites will even force you to have a strong password. I recently booked some flights via Ryanair and I had to set up a password with an upper-case letter, some lower-case letters and some digits.
Please, tell me more about your passwords

It's great that these new things are coming to the Port Store. I hope they end up on the main AFL.com.au webstore because there's no way I'm ordering from the club with this current setup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My thoughts, I'd buy straight away if it was changed.
JXYOdHZ.png

Last edited:
Please, tell me more about your passwords

To go off track, I am still laughing from this comment and thought it needed greater acknowledgement than a mere like.

And yeah, I have no idea of what that hoodie is trying to be? Who is it aimed at? Does anyone ask these questions or these generic items just pumped out for the sake of it? I really dislike this attitude that permeates the Australian merch industry that supporters are willing to wear crap for the privilege of being associated with the clubs logo.

There are great opportunities out there for clubs to build their brand through subtle, high quality clothing. I get that there are a lot of higher priorities for the club to deal with and I imagine that we would have done exceptionally well out of merchandise sales by default from our rapid rise throughout '13 and '14. But there's no reason why the club should be complacent in any area regardless of budget.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back