FTA-TV AFL 360 - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Clutching at straws here
Not really. I've seen him more than a few times have zero involvement in the play of a goal and then run around to everyone like he kicked the goal. He's a spanker.

Since coming over I've noticed that Goddard and Chapman get booed mercilessly too. They don't complain like any other skilled player with any self respect.

Not really. I've seen him more than a few times have zero involvement in the play of a goal and then run around to everyone like he kicked the goal. He's a spanker.

Since coming over I've noticed that Goddard and Chapman get booed mercilessly too. They don't complain like any other skilled player with any self respect.
Was more saying the fact that over celebrating is a valid reason to systematically boo someone

Exactly, he's not Nicky or Mabo or Perkins. He's a grown man who might have caused real damage to a young girl, a girl who's comments could have been completely innocent.

That whole thing drives me crazy, because it's not as if she called Jetta or Franklin or another indigenous player an Ape. She called Goodes one, a large, muscular, hairy beast of a man. Jobe Watson looks like an ape. To vilify, and that's what he did, a young girl for a call like that, with no consideration for context or anything else was very poor. I don't know if I could see MLK doing that.

I understand he was emotional, I understand there's a lot of pain that I cannot possibly identify with, but I also understand why people boo him. Let's not forget, he was most definitely booed on occasions before this. Even Robbo has called him out on some of his more unsportsmanlike play.

I don't even have a real problem with the guy, i'm not going to boo him, but do we have to make this a race thing? What do the media think? Crowds are just a bunch of race hating degenerates? Come on, we trivialise racism when it's the first thing we scream.

She was 13 not 8.

You have no idea what 13 year olds are getting up to nowadays. Considering the crowds reaction to her at the game they took it the same way as Goodes did.

No doubt that she meant it as a racial insult.

Still shocked that Maclure got another go this year. The campaigner is ******* useless - adds nothing to the slot he and King fill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think David King is worse because he actually seems to try. Spits out all the worthless stats and modern footy vernacular buzz words and people think he's the AFL version of Yoda.

I think they fact they parade him like the expert above all experts is the biggest issues

Its like Friday nights here are our panel of experts, now they are done lets go the war room with the super duper expert who knows all

Robbo has gone full attack dog on Goddard tonight. BJ has done extremely well not to tell him to shut his fat face.

There's a lot of footballers who give the impression they are c**kheads. Rival fans love to hate them. But when they get interviewed, you realise they're decent funny fellas, just regular humble guys, etc.

After seeing Brendon Goddard on 360 this year, I have to say, my initial impressions were correct. The bloke is an absolute flog.

There's a lot of footballers who give the impression they are c**kheads. Rival fans love to hate them. But when they get interviewed, you realise they're decent funny fellas, just regular humble guys, etc.

After seeing Brendon Goddard on 360 this year, I have to say, my initial impressions were correct. The bloke is an absolute flog.
Where would you rank Jordan Lewis?
I think he comes across quite well on 360

Lewis has done a good job of following his captain as being a cheap shot merchant on the field but pretending to be a top bloke off it.

Like the Riewoldts or not the strength they have shown and how well they speak about Maddie is a credit to themselves and their families I must say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back