Universal Love Friday night heaven - the sequel

It's that time of the week again when we get to laugh at the misfortune of The Blosers. With Mick gone there may be a tendency for some people to lose interest in this game, perhaps even feel a little sorry for them. If you are staring to feel that way then for the love of god STOP!

Carlton are the biggest arse wipe of a club in the universe. We must enjoy every single second of the pathetic state they have created for themselves. Long may they continue to make dumb arse decisions.

Pizza, beer and another Carlton annihilation....I will drink to that!

images

Sep 29, 2004
Merimbula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bengals
Has John Barker come out and said he can't see where they going to lose another game this year?

And yes, it's going to be glorious viewing tonight. Swannies will be feeling it coming off that tough Hawks game so they'll be a bit down I reckon so that could keep the margin under 15 goals.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's that time of the week again when we get to laugh at the misfortune of The Blosers. With Mick gone there may be a tendency for some people to lose interest in this game, perhaps even feel a little sorry for them. If you are staring to feel that way then for the love of god STOP!

Carlton are the biggest arse wipe of a club in the universe. We must enjoy every single second of the pathetic state they have created for themselves. Long may they continue to make dumb arse decisions.

Pizza, beer and another Carlton annihilation....I will drink to that!

images

Love your work jmac70 may this thread survive till the end of time...............

The betting line is 72.5 points lol.:drunk:

Haven't seen that since GWS first season I reckon.:eek:

Ladbrokes have a $2 special on Sydney to win, that is Sydney to win at odds of $2. Free money.:D

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
Some weapons are designed not to kill but to fatally injure and cause the enemy to waste a lot of time providing medical assistance etc. The lesson is that it's sometimes not the best thing to hope for a fast death for your enemy. It might be nice to see John Barker score a win so that there's a lot of internal confusion at carlton about whether they should stick with him or appoint a new coach...

The betting line is 72.5 points lol.:drunk:

Haven't seen that since GWS first season I reckon.:eek:

Ladbrokes have a $2 special on Sydney to win, that is Sydney to win at odds of $2. Free money.:D

I prefer to look at it as free beer.

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
I prefer to look at it as free beer.

well the maximum bet for ladbrokes is $20 so I suppose people might even afford two free beers depending on their level of hipster cool. As Ross Lyon said about the Fyfe payout, nice promotional material for betting but irrelevant in the scheme of things.

btw. i submitted my profile to ladbrokes to become a part of their "ladbrokes life" promotion. I find it's so cool to lose money betting. It makes me feel special. I even got a ladbrokes credit card to help me lose money faster.

Apr 5, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone recommend anything else? I had pizza last night.
Enjoy yourself Fuzzy
I've stocked up on some popcorn/chocolates followed by some quality take-out and few (dozen) beverages and cheescake for close. F'ck it I'm also thinking of organising a 3hr long foot massage during the game.

You have to enjoy this sh*t.
It's also a long weekend here in WA.:D

well the maximum bet for ladbrokes is $20 so I suppose people might even afford two free beers depending on their level of hipster cool. As Ross Lyon said about the Fyfe payout, nice promotional material for betting but irrelevant in the scheme of things.

btw. i submitted my profile to ladbrokes to become a part of their "ladbrokes life" promotion. I find it's so cool to lose money betting. It makes me feel special. I even got a ladbrokes credit card to help me lose money faster.

Keep backing against Carlton and you can't lose.

good4footy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
West Ham
Yep, it's right, only $20 maximum bet but it's an easy 20 bucks.

Right - so just getting people to open up accounts to rip them off as they keep betting. Anyway as jmac has indicated there will be more than $20 worth of laughs just watching this spectacle.

Kilmo

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
St Kilda got their list to a bunch of Grand Finals, nearly won back to back premierships, couldn't quite get there, failed admirably, made some hard calls, delisted/traded some big names, got some great youth in, good rebuild and they are on the way up despite a few years of not having top draft picks due to finishing near the top of the table.

Carlton on the other hand are in a more sorry state, despite not having challenged anything since anyone cares to remember. They have had top draft pick after top draft pick and burnt them all. They are pathetic. Their development is awful - they haven't developed any decent young players or accumulated any trade currency. They have already lost their CEO, President and Coach twice, yet it doesn't feel like enough people have fallen on their sword for the absolutely monumental mismanagement and negligence from their club. They are a disgrace, a stain on the competition, an insult to all the equalisation measures designed to keep our game great. The whole board needs to go. Just about all the players need to go. They may as well disband.

And it couldn't be sweeter.

Back