List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the right age bracket for us TJT.22yr old with a good yard of speed up his sleeve,This is where i think he has it over someone like Lennon,He also has the defensive attribute in his game being coached by Lyon so in my mind he would be more of a threat going the other way than a Morris.And not getting a good run at Freo means he would be hungry.

Crozier ahead of Lennon is simply embarrassing, seriously:straining::straining:

If Crozier ends up better than Lennon sack the developers and recruiters now, well and truely!:cool:

So Sam Mitchell at 179cms is no good?

And wtf are you on about cant play inside? Of course he can play inside.

Mitchell is an inside mid.

I said if C Ellis cannot prove himself as a inside mid.

So if C Ellis can prove himself as a effective inside mid fine. If he ends up as a flanker we could be in trouble if his leg speed is so bad.

Honestly I thought C Ellis's leg speed was not that bad but just not elite but some saying he is slow is starting to worry me a little.

Would I have Mitchell on a HBF or HFF, wing etc??? No

Mitchell is an inside mid.

I said if C Ellis cannot prove himself as a inside mid.

So if C Ellis can prove himself as a effective inside mid fine. If he ends up as a flanker we could be in trouble if his leg speed is so bad.

Honestly I thought C Ellis's leg speed was not that bad but just not elite but some saying he is slow is starting to worry me a little.

Would I have Mitchell on a HBF or HFF, wing etc??? No

Sam Mitchell rarely plays as an inside mid these days, he plays more on the half back line

Ellis will be a great inside mid once he puts some size on his frame. He is too smart of a player to struggle, even if he has a lack of leg speed.

Very very different types , people have done worst than take a player of Howe's ability with their first .
C O _ _ _

I know the club had interest , TBH I think we should have put Conca on the market and hoped we got a early to mid second pick and used it on a Howe type .
Should have rookied him when eligible. Todd ******* Banfield FFS

This is puss funny...i actually cant stop laughing!
I have heard it all no..."we dont need jets"

Couple more c graders like pettard and thomas should do the trick!

This is just it in a nutshell.

I am looking for Norm Smith candidates as well as premiership players because I am seeking methods to win a GF.

A lot on here are looking at AFL players or premiership material players because they are satisfied with top 8 or top 4:rolleyes:

I want to win a premiership and if I was going to Shiel to make a cause I would be saying we are targeting players to win a premiership over a number of years with scope and purpose so all members are important team contributors at the highest level gelling as one.

Every player plays independently and interdependently of the others separately and as a fused unit to defeat the opposition. We are not amateur ally and want you because you are a terrific player and are simply a notch to promote another meaningless campaign. The path is definitive, with flexibility and realistic with a number of options as we strive forward putting us in a strong confident space as we drive towards premiership glory!:)

Sam Mitchell rarely plays as an inside mid these days, he plays more on the half back line

Ellis will be a great inside mid once he puts some size on his frame. He is too smart of a player to struggle, even if he has a lack of leg speed.

One of the reasons Hawthorn is not as great as they once were and Freo will probably beat them this year and Hawthorn continue their decline over the next 3-4 years before their inevitable rebuild is Mitchell less effectiveness as an inside mid. I actually think they are better from taking Mitchell from the back line back into the middle this year

With all due respect I hope C Ellis makes it and not just as inside mid. I hope he has sufficient pace he can adequately hold a HBF position competitively at least because one surely can't expect C Ellis in the guts all the time.

Having said that an inside mid is not all about smartness. Roughead is not an idiot but he is close to Hawthorn's best clearance player and Judd at his best relied on speed, touch, clean hands and speed or explosiveness from the packs

If Crozier ends up better than Lennon sack the developers and recruiters now, well and truely!:cool:

Croizer was a first round draft pick drafted to one of the top sides and has shown good form when playing at AFL level and great WAFL form. I think Lennon will be good, but I don't think I could categorically say he is going to be way better than Croizer.

They probably have similar levels of talent!

Croizer was a first round draft pick drafted to one of the top sides and has shown good form when playing at AFL level and great WAFL form. I think Lennon will be good, but I don't think I could categorically say he is going to be way better than Croizer.

They probably have similar levels of talent!

Happy to say Crozier does not have near the talent of Lennon.

In fact that is the problem if Crozier ends up better than Lennon. Lennon has more talent so for the developers what the f... is the problem?:cool:

Crozier simply is a plodder in my eyes unless he dramatically improves. He really is a poor mans Deledio without the speed and marking class IMO

Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.

Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.Not going to engage.

Seriously, if Crozier ends up better than Lennon, wow, WTF!!!

I can tell you right now, Lennon is clearly better, far better more confident for goal and more threatening from further out.

If Crozier ends up better than Lennon that really says something about a few!!!:cool:

To put this into perspective, I went on about not getting Motlop mainly because of cost and the suitability in the sense we do not really need that type since we have Edwards and other options. But Motlop has far more talent than Crozier. Far more talent. In fact I would rate Motlop a mile ahead of Crozier on ability!!!

Motlop is better than Lennon atm, guaranteed and Motlop is a very good player. Hopefully Lennon matches Motlop in the years ahead and even surpasses him with anticipated development!

Just the right age bracket for us TJT.22yr old with a good yard of speed up his sleeve,This is where i think he has it over someone like Lennon,He also has the defensive attribute in his game being coached by Lyon so in my mind he would be more of a threat going the other way than a Morris.And not getting a good run at Freo means he would be hungry.

I like the sound of him t_o_o . I'd be surprised if our boys aren't having a good look at him. I guess it depends on what they see as our most pressing list needs. Is he a Vic boy ?

Not that I don't see this a an issue. But I wonder where it would be in terms of our list managements priority list ?

I like the sound of him t_o_o . I'd be surprised if our boys aren't having a good look at him. I guess it depends on what they see as our most pressing list needs. Is he a Vic boy ?

Not that I don't see this a an issue. But I wonder where it would be in terms of our list managements priority list ?
Yep he's a Vic boy.Unless something drastic happens to Ballentyne(Suspension) or Walters(Inj)then i'd say come end of the year he will request a trade for more game time.He's a need for us for sure,But at a guess a few other clubs lower than us will probally have better deals pick wise than what we can satisfy Freo unless we pay overs for him $$$,s wise which goes against our mantra.
Maybe Freo would want one of our Premiership Players.:D

Yep he's a Vic boy.Unless something drastic happens to Ballentyne(Suspension) or Walters(Inj)then i'd say come end of the year he will request a trade for more game time.He's a need for us for sure,But at a guess a few other clubs lower than us will probally have better deals pick wise than what we can satisfy Freo unless we pay overs for him $$$,s wise which goes against our mantra.

I won't use the R word...plus their first rounder....:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the reasons Hawthorn is not as great as they once were and Freo will probably beat them this year and Hawthorn continue their decline over the next 3-4 years before their inevitable rebuild is Mitchell less effectiveness as an inside mid. I actually think they are better from taking Mitchell from the back line back into the middle this year

With all due respect I hope C Ellis makes it and not just as inside mid. I hope he has sufficient pace he can adequately hold a HBF position competitively at least because one surely can't expect C Ellis in the guts all the time.

Having said that an inside mid is not all about smartness. Roughead is not an idiot but he is close to Hawthorn's best clearance player and Judd at his best relied on speed, touch, clean hands and speed or explosiveness from the packs
Hawthorn is not as great as it once was??? What since the 2014 Grand Final win??

Laughable, I rate Hampton as more beneficial with more potential, usefulness in terms of need, X-factor and try and get him for a 4th rounder:rolleyes:

Hawthorn is not as great as it once was??? What since the 2014 Grand Final win??

Yeah, Freo was weakened a little in 2014.

We are in 2015 and Hawthorn are weaker now. There players are older again ala Geelong.

Fremantle are better opposition than the weakened Swans after getting Buddy.

I think Freo will prove too much for Hawthorn in 2015 who obviously are in decline despite adding Frawley.

Fremantle are starting to slow as well but I think they may edge Hawthorn this year where father time is catching up with their quality

Motlop>Hampton>Crozier

I would agree with that although Hampton probably slightly riskier. But I would take a gamble on Hampton due to versatility, potential and value.

Motlop is obviously the better player particularly atm but for us and our window and current list, costs more for little gain IMO simply because we have Edwards and other guys that can go forward. If we were to lose Edwards next year via FA obviously Motlop would be a nice pick up but I am not anticipating losing Edwards to FA atm anyway

Hampton for example might be able to hold a back pocket bit like Burgoyne, or a HBF or a forward position in a change of environment and bit more opportunity to develop possibly.

Hampton and Crozier are far from proven AFL level players IMO although Crozier has some handy players ahead of him and Hampton does not lack talent in the starting 22 ahead of him either. I would lean to a punt on Hampton frankly and I think he would be better value anyway as a later draft pick personally

Last edited:
Happy to say Crozier does not have near the talent of Lennon.

In fact that is the problem if Crozier ends up better than Lennon. Lennon has more talent so for the developers what the f... is the problem?:cool:

Crozier simply is a plodder in my eyes unless he dramatically improves. He really is a poor mans Deledio without the speed and marking class IMO

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Croizer runs a 2.89....if you are going to sprout rubbish at least ensure you get your facts straight! He is incredibly athletic and has a booming left shoe.

TBH we might not need him if we trade Cotch, Lids, Martin, Riewoldt and Rance to GWS which will be mint in 3 years time when they decide to come back to us!!

Tellingly, Shiel's desire to stay has been influenced by the left footer's wish to play in a premiership team. While the Giants are expected to pay Shiel handsomely, like most sought-after players he would certainly fare better financially if he was willing to move clubs.

Wonder if this is the reason why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back