Recruiting EFC Trade/Draft Talk II with F/A rules in OP - Billings for a fourth rounder the latest rumour

What do we do with the #1 pick?

• Use it

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • Trade it for multiple top 10 picks

Votes: 65 42.2%
  • Trade it for players

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Trade it for players and first round picks

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope - they (as in the Herald Sun) have confirmed their targets are Rance and Charlie Dixon.

5 years @ $750k a year on the table for both.

And a contract for Carlisle wouldn't be anywhere near that.

Just having a yank of the leg innit. Gotta show some tough love to some of these posters. Bombers 4 Life!!!!!!!!!! and Demz are my project posters. Going to turn these two into very serviceable members of our forum.

Same. From what's being portrayed in the media it would sound that way. That being said, you have to take that crap with a pinch of salt too. Especially if it's that muppet Barrett.
sometimes the Muppett is right, sometimes not, just like some Journo's that work at theage an Heraldsun

Just having a yank of the leg innit. Gotta show some tough love to some of these posters. Bombers 4 Life!!!!!!!!!! and Demz are my project posters. Going to turn these two into very serviceable members of our forum.
i ignored your last post, only tend to start fights making such a comment like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have a big challenge there

Who are your projects in the podcast quality?

image.png

If Carlisle can find his best more often, $750k won't be enough. Hate using the 'p word' but he has so much potential. Capable of putting a team on his back.

As a forward yes, but not as a backman. And if he shows form enough to be worth 750k as a forward we'd pay it without thinking about it.. But you wouldn't pay that for a backman.

New coach, and Dylan Buckley still not getting a full game in that team:confused:
Hope Essendon swoop on this kid
Said the same thing on my facebook page last night. Incredible. They make four changes and he's still in the sub vest. The kid needs a full game ffs. And I concur, can play but utterly bereft of confidence.

I agree that Dylan Buckley should be getting full games for Carlton. Not sure another team would look at him though. Has averaged 15 disposals over 3 years in the VFL. No real strong qualities.

^^ speed line breaking, can play defensivily well. Im sure i saw him play excellent football as a small defender not long ago, hes exactly what calrton need to be playing, him as a running small defender.

For me its simple. Our 2 targets should be Motlop and Henderson.

^^ speed line breaking, can play defensivily well. Im sure i saw him play excellent football as a small defender not long ago, hes exactly what calrton need to be playing, him as a running small defender.

For me its simple. Our 2 targets should be Motlop and Henderson.
Nail. Head. Hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back