Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Aston Villa after extra time

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Aston Villa on penalties

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Phew, lucky nobody values your opinion then!
1-2 contribute more stuff to this board worth reading than anything else.
3-4 don't go insulting people and join in in rational conversation.

Sure, there's a blanket over the rest of the board imo then a bottom 5. (not naming them as it'd be insulting) but those 4 are far and away the most beneficial here.

If I'd put anyone up there to join them and round it out at 5 it'd actually be Moomba (yeah, I don't get along with him, but I do respect him...)

I do not think they will win but have made them the last leg in a multi so I can get behind them even harder. GO VILLA.
Always rely on the Arsenal choke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes can we not rate posters ffs.

Lets talk about how Timmy Sherwood is about to teach Wegner a tactical lesson

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes. Every ******* thread I've been on today there's fighting. Full moon?

Anyway thread subbed so I can enjoy a Villa win.

But good luck to arsenal though*

*and if you believe that was sincere I've got a bridge to sell you;)

All bias aside, do people actually think Villa have a good chance of getting a result?
I could see Benteke giving Mertesacker the run around, and scoring a couple against him. Given he does that, if we have a frustrating night a la Sunderland a couple of weeks ago, it's not out of the question.

That said, I think it will be 2-1 us. 1-1 at the half, we score around the 65th minute and then hold on against an onslaught late in the game when we decide it's time to give the fans a heart attack.

All bias aside, do people actually think Villa have a good chance of getting a result?

It's a cup final and as we've seen in the past, anything can happen in these games. It's not just a cliché. Plus, there's a reason they're there in the first place.

Back