Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't kill you in your sleep. Congrats ;)
No, all good. She knew thats where I was going beforehand - I just got home a little later than anticipated which meant more money on beers and also an almost $50 cab ride home rather than getting the train for free because they'd stopped by then

My hair looks exactly the same as it did yesterday, just 2 inches shorter. Hairdresser talked me out of any drastic changes until after the wedding. :straining:

And I'll most likely have my hair down on my wedding day cos I want to look like me, and I hate how I look with my hair up
Sounds like a wise decision, pre wedding is probably not the time for snap changes to your hair.

I shouldn't be allowed to go to the hairdresser alone, I either get railroaded into purple and yellow hair or decide on a whim to have the opposite of whatever I walked in with.

Appointment is on Monday, your assistance would be appreciated otherwise I may walk out with a jet black perm :drunk::cry:

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Sounds like a wise decision, pre wedding is probably not the time for snap changes to your hair.

I shouldn't be allowed to go to the hairdresser alone, I either get railroaded into purple and yellow hair or decide on a whim to have the opposite of whatever I walked in with.

Appointment is on Monday, your assistance would be appreciated otherwise I may walk out with a jet black perm :drunk::cry:

NO PERMS.

NO PERMS.
I have been there, it's now a beachy curl but it was a tight perm when I was younger :thumbsdown:

I'm thinking red, but not red enough that will require them to bleach it.

No, all good. She knew thats where I was going beforehand - I just got home a little later than anticipated which meant more money on beers and also an almost $50 cab ride home rather than getting the train for free because they'd stopped by then
Oh she knew all along, you sort of missed your curfew and you slept on the couch for that?

Harden up Keys ffs

I've had red in a few different shades but it's such high maintenance. If you're up for the constant colour top ups then go for it! I think red suits most women.
Have had all colours, this was low maintenance but pretty boring. There is no happy median :confused:

I've had heaps of colours too. I'm sticking with my natural colour for now...although I've had to pluck a few greys out :oops:
Oh I'm yet to find a grey and I'm not going looking :cool:

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
He's from Czech its the no.1 sport over there..he got my daughter into it in Canada and Europe and they were watching the world championships recently. Dunno what the Aussie League would be like, will probably check it out sometime.
The Aussie league is really good. I go for the mustangs. The games get heaps of people going to them too

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor

I have the opposite issue. I tell a hairdresser to do what they want, then they realise I have curly hair, freak out & I leave with a basic trim. Boo

Yep next to Costco. Come with me one day! I don't think they have a game that doesn't clash with Freo till early July
I'm there..lock in a game and let me know.

I'm there..lock in a game and let me know.
We can get some of that magnificent popcorn while we are there!!
I have the opposite issue. I tell a hairdresser to do what they want, then they realise I have curly hair, freak out & I leave with a basic trim. Boo
Ffs Alli where are you when I need you? I wanted to go watch the Giants today and nobody would come with me :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back