Game Day Port v Melbourne, Round 9, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit girly lol

Girly?

melodyhemsley.jpg

If that quarter doesn't show that half our issues are between the players ears (certainly not all, coaching game day and selections have been poor) nothing will. What a difference going for it rather sitting back makes. Yes you may make a mistake, but you may also create or save a goal. Until players start getting pay deducted for clangers get in and hit the ball and man hard.

Ollie - "first quarter of football was pretty pathetic by us. Playing a bit girlie and not hitting the ball hard and winning contested ball." 100% correct young man

The Good. The Bad. The Ugly.

Love that run off the ground. Tight, together, pumped. They WANT it. Keep it up, boys.

SEASON STARTS NOW!!!

I say for the fourth week in a row...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've kept quiet over the last three weeks whilst the birds squawked and the hyperbole hit a zenith. But that last 5 minutes proves to me again that it is all about confidence and mentality at the moment. Our best is still up there with the very best. It's not coaching, it's not talent, it's not fitness. It is in the head pure and simple. Come on lads, let's hope this is the trigger to lift your confidence.

As soon as I stopped watching we turned it on ... lol

(I was watching via AFL app which kept crashing)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back