VFL Round 7 - Coburg vs Collingwood at Coburg City Oval (Pies WON 121-82, Replay in post #310, page 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Only got there for the 2nd half. Can report MG has survived the ball to the head

Standouts for the 2nd half were Kennedy, Still, Broomhead and Dwyer

Also impressive were Armstrong ( kicked beautifully), Marsh, Karnezis.

Scharenberg just builds a bit more each time I see him. Still a fair way off AFL ready but growing.

Biggest news is Reid ran freely in the 3rd Q , rested the 4th and walked off the ground after the game with notan ice pack in sight. Clinton Young also played out the game uninsured and looked good.

I can tell that getting hit on the head with a football hurts, and that came off the goalpost

Ouch! I been hit by a footy at close by and it does hurt and get a Headache.

No cuncussion MG?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only got there for the 2nd half. Can report MG has survived the ball to the head
Standouts for the 2nd half were Kennedy, Still, Broomhead and Dwyer
Also impressive were Armstrong ( kicked beautifully), Marsh, Karnezis.
Scharenberg just builds a bit more each time I see him. Still a fair way off AFL ready but growing.
Biggest news is Reid ran freely in the 3rd Q , rested the 4th and walked off the ground after the game with notan ice pack in sight. Clinton Young also played out the game uninsured and looked good.
Too fragile to insure, I guess. :D
Thanks for your thoughts, GC, and glad to hear MG ran out the four quarters.

what are the chances of getting still on the rookie list ?
can ee do that midseason?

Ouch! I been hit by a footy at close by and it does hurt and get a Headache.

No cuncussion MG?
I don't think they'll let me go to Cranbourne next week TD - have to rest for a week:p

And glad everyone's been able to sum up the game. My fingers were too frozen to type in the last quarter:eek:

Should rookie still Or something. Loves kicking goals.

Pending today's results, he'll be back co-leading the Frosty Miller with 16 goals after today's effort (EDIT: actually, he's tied for 2nd place for the next few hours with Jack Redpath and Sam Dunnell).

Also the third game running that he's kicked a haul of 4...

Last edited:
Interesting that all three emergencies played.....which one got the least gametime? I assume the team will be as selected and Dwyer will be the genuine emergency if somebody breaks down in the warm up?

I would have to assume that Frost is 100% fit if Marsh was kept out.

Dwyer. Only came on after half time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back