Review Dogs subdue the pig shooters (GWS) 113-68

Still not happy with our poor kicking from set shots... 2 oob's, 2 misses by Grant in the last

Sep 2, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
1- Roughead is definitely a ruck imo hitout to advantage, very good. Need to find a good forward/ruck to play with him in the future though
2- Will Minson very good.
3- Joel hamling - WHAT A DEBUT
4 - Webb and Dale where a little bit quiet but did their roles

Overall

YAY WE BEAT THE SCUM OF THE UNIVERSE

Doggies7

Premiership Player
Aug 31, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks Manchester City
Nice game Griff

Attachments

• Deandre-Jordan-Dunk-Face.jpg
    Deandre-Jordan-Dunk-Face.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 11

Doggies7

Premiership Player
Aug 31, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks Manchester City
Great win boys, showed a lot of heart and toughness and completely dominated those plastic, privileged flogs.

The GWS supporters might want to slow down coming to our board talking about how many premierships they are going to win. You need heart to go with the talent if you want to go that far in September and I don't know if a team half filled with money hungry turncoats has it.

What a great match to watch! I did not think we had a chance after the last couple of weeks. The pressure applied on GWS in that first quarter was tremendous. I almost went to bed before the match started, but decided what the heck. It's now almost 430am and I'm too excited to fall asleep. Damn you, Doggies! :D

I was really impressed with Wallis and Wood and Matty Boyd. Boy we can play some exciting footy.

dergert

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Think it's time for bont to have a rest, as with jong.

This victory is the sweetest. Not a bad performer out of the whole team. Fletch is a vital cog in our backline. And I can see now roughy's value in the ruck as well as up the ground. It's funny how our weakest link at the start of year was our backline, now it's one of our strengths. With talia back in we have some real versatile stoppers. Alright I'm rambling... Go dogs!

Aug 21, 2011
Logan
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Glad we are bleeding our drafts and they are all contributing. Dickson needs to stay up forward unlike last week...As tithe toyd. ... they are making a good forward pairing......With Crameri and stringer making the forwards when all fit and playing. Roughy certainly proving himself as a competitive ruckman. Our back line is full of talent....and would hate to be the coach come selection time.

On top all day. Bloody great win.

Wallis was immense.
Moyd was inspiring.
Hamling had a great debut. Looked very composed.
Roughy works really well around the ball.
Dahl continues to have a very, very, very good year.
Nice to see Macrae back and using space effectively. 5 tackles as well :thumbsu:
Wood continues his fantastic form. Dat marking ability.
Great run by JJ.
Welcome back Will Minson.

Back