Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning contested possessions, doesn't matter where his kicks end up, contested possessions win football games according to CD, score more than goals do it seems. Dangerfield BOG by a mile imo yet behind fyfe in the scoring.

Danger's had 15 CPs to Fyfe's 13. I'm enjoying the head to head battle. I don't have Fyfe. Thinking I might go Jobe>Fyfe next week. In the meantime, it's great watching Danger at least break even with him so far

Danger's had 15 CPs to Fyfe's 13. I'm enjoying the head to head battle. I don't have Fyfe. Thinking I might go Jobe>Fyfe next week. In the meantime, it's great watching Danger at least break even with him so far
Danger's kicks have actually landed within 30 metres of a teammate, been BOG by a mile.

I love watching the hyped up players go spudsville. avoiding bonts, mcdonald pushes me higher up overall
Started with him and he's made me cash so I'll cope. I heard a rumour that you started with Daisy- confirm or deny pls.

Why did I change my captain from Fyfe to Rockliff this afternoon....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roast spuds.
icon_hot.gif
33 Kamdyn McIntosh
Moo ya bugger.

Message a mate 30 mins before game time

" What's the weather like there , gonna go Barlow if it's dry "
" Yeah it's fine here "

*Puts C on Barlow - Rains 5 mins in - Barlow 33 at HT..........*

sost.gif

campaigner

If Fyfe was your captain this week, would you say the same thing?
I wouldn't but the sentiment would be there. Honestly would take Gray ahead of him if I had to pick the two for an AFL side, Gray is just a class player, beautiful user of the footy, plays alot like GAJ. The coaches agree which is why he was voted as coaches player of the year and not fyfe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back