Review Dogs subdue the pig shooters (GWS) 113-68

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
There are GWS fans? You wouldn't have known it at the ground.
I found two sitting a bay across from me, but they were disoriented, uninterested in the game and wheelchair bound.

The cynic in me thinks the AFL kidnapped them from a nearby retirement home and dressed them up in orange.

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
I really enjoyed the GWS "cheer squad" holding up a 'We will never surrender' banner at the final siren. You just got completely outplayed and dominated for 120 minutes you flogs.

They let us have it because we were playing our GF. Yes, because we clearly rate smacking GWS around as being on the same level as scaring the s**t out of Freo or beating Sydney up in Sydney.

dogzrule

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2010
nfa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Two years behind Wally and see what happened to him :)
I loved watching Wally's old man but 2 years ago i didnt think Wally he would make it...... Now with Libba out and Bev playing MBoyd in the backline he has really taken the next step

Wallis know his limitations with his field kicking but plays within it, but his inside abilities are right up there

Heater92

Debutant
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Haha Minno wrote "Best $7500 I've ever spent" on the footy he signed after the game. Good stuff.

He'll probably get a please explain from the AFL

Attachments

• WillMinsonLAD.jpg
    WillMinsonLAD.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2

King Bont

Cancelled
Mar 22, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Haha I kinda hope it was that! Drunky spellcheck damn you autocorrect excuses :p
Does explain why some of his form has been some what kidnapped! He hasn't been himself the last month or so!
Rest him up now and bring him back fresh for a finals tilt

Haha Minno wrote "Best $7500 I've ever spent" on the footy he signed after the game. Good stuff.

He'll probably get a please explain from the AFL

I look forward to the answer appearing on next weeks post game win ball then.

Does explain why some of his form has been some what kidnapped! He hasn't been himself the last month or so!
Rest him up now and bring him back fresh for a finals tilt
Yeah apparently his calf hasn't been right also! Amazing impact given everything he is putting up with :)

If only the club had the foresight to invest in 150 of these masks for the Bulldogs supporters behind the GWS race. Griffin would seen them plenty as he went to and from the bench in his forlorn search of a possession.

138908_f0fa9d76636959c0b13e5c531dd20e9a.jpg

Image courtesy of MYOB.

Last edited:
My Macrae review is still to come but one thing that needs to be mentioned is how hard he works to make an option when there isn't others. Say what you will about his disposal but he is always the first to bust a gut to be that option.

Back