Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dylan Buckley went alright this week. Might be worth something getting full games and with a more attacking gameplan.

Then again, could've been a fluke ay richcogs ;)

For those who haven't seen me and Rockford have agreed to terms of a trade.
Hanley, H.Shaw and C.Dixon for D.Prestia, J.Laverde and A.Tomlinson

I'm pretty wrapped to bring in a much required young gun in Prestia who's capable of putting up consistent numbers. Adam Tomlinson will be a solid key position player, and Laverde who is yet to get a game but I think has some potential.
My thinking was to bring in some youth who will play the next 8-10 years and have potential to be guns. Heath Shaw and Pearce Hanley are both short term blows to my backline but with guys like Jacobs, Impey and Buntine coming through I think I can cover them without losing to much(I have won 3 out of 9 without Hanley)
Dixon is a solid player but I think Tomlinson could/will be just as good and is 3 years younger.

Last edited:
Dylan Buckley went alright this week. Might be worth something getting full games and with a more attacking gameplan.

Then again, could've been a fluke ay richcogs ;)
I drafted him with a very late pick in last year's draft and then used him in a trade as part of a package to get me a second top 10 pick this year trading with Rockford. You can thank me for getting him on a list and out of the FA pool!

For those who haven't seen me and Rockford have agreed to terms of a trade.
Hanley, H.Shaw and C.Dixon for D.Prestia, J.Laverde and A.Tomlinson

I'm pretty wrapped to bring in a much required young gun in Prestia who's capable of putting up consistent numbers. Adam Tomlinson will be a solid key position player, and Laverde who is yet to get a game but I think has some potential.
My thinking was to bring in some youth who will play the next 8-10 years and have potential to be guns. Heath Shaw and Pearce Hanley are both short term blows to my backline but with guys like Jacobs, Impey and Buntine coming through I think I can cover them without losing to much(I have won 3 out of 6 without Hanley)
Dixon is a solid player but I think Tomlinson could/will be just as good and is 3 years younger.
As much as I have no time for Rockford anymore and how much this strengthens his team in the short term, after seeing your response I think this is a reasonable trade. Giving up Prestia is a big deal, as is giving up Hanley. I think he will get 3/4 years of Shaw which for Laverde (was a first round pick I think by Rockford) is fair.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-07%20at%2011.18.30%20pm.png

Jake Barrett latest waiver recruit for the team. Was a zone selection for GWS in the 2013 draft. Constantly in the bests for the giants and getting big numbers. 44 possession on the weekend against Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised you are conceding the season, you are only outside the 8 on %

Edit: plus beat me pretty comprehensively, and i am coming 7th!
I'm never going to challenge for the flag this season, smart to trade players when they still have value, I sorely need to improve my depth even if it means downgrading some players. Remember, I'm playing above myself with two rucks all season and having one of the best rucks (big Stefan) in the league, that sort of success is unsustainable. I had just enough players to field a full team last week, but that included playing the likes of Aidan Corr, and I had three C-F's playing C because of my position imbalance. Something had to be done!

Would it work to not play bye rounds next season? Not really bothered either way as it's hard to predict, but playing them or removing them - would either one make it more fair/better/even? Food for thought.
Means you will play each team once + 3 teams Twice?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back