Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was very funny last night when Lance Uppercut, SammyBee and myself were playing ToO (for the first time ever in the case of the latter two - complete scrubs both) and we found ourselves fighting Seanybruz and his team

Who of course proceeded to murder us and rape our corpses

I saw you wave at the end Seany :thumbsu:

It was very funny last night when Lance Uppercut, SammyBee and myself were playing ToO (for the first time ever in the case of the latter two - complete scrubs both) and we found ourselves fighting Seanybruz and his team

Who of course proceeded to murder us and rape our corpses

I saw you wave at the end Seany :thumbsu:
Yeah Stig saw the bigfooty clan tags & said just before we entered the match that "we're playing your mates", it was strange because that's the first time i've played a team of people from here in crucible, i've only played against Cal/Lukas/Tupps individually on other occasions.

At least you guys gave it a crack, it's bloody tough but the team I was in went on a pretty good run & had a bit of fun, look forward to giving it a crack with Vools & Scope again sometime today.

At least you guys gave it a crack, it's bloody tough but the team I was in went on a pretty good run & had a bit of fun, look forward to giving it a crack with Vools & Scope again sometime today.
I like to think of it as a community service, giving other teams a damn good leg up towards the Lighthouse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've made stupid decision after stupid decision this week. Used all my etheric light to upgrade my Crucible weapons in preparation for Iron Banner (at the expense of keeping my Warlock at level 33) and I can't even do any Iron Banner this week! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I'm Coming in at 32 with 331 special and heavy not even caring.

I'm Coming in at 32 with 331 special and heavy not even caring.
3a5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back