Which player are you most worried about leaving your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless the umpires have been blind Fyfe would have to be sitting on at least 12-14 votes already. He could have polled in every game thus far and has at least 3 BOG's if not more. It will take an injury (knock on wood it doesn't happen) or a reckless suspension for him to lose it from here (if the umpires have been watching the same Freo games we all have).
Fyfe's Brownlow issue is Mundy, he will have to be taking points off him

Lachie Henderson.

I think he may already be on his way to Geelong.

I can live with losing Yarran on our terms given that he is contracted.

I know we were interested but I would have thought that , whislt a good thing, we would have one or two things to address first.

Go Catters

Lachie Henderson.

Why do you think Geelong? Surely he goes to a contending club like Hawthorn for example?

How hard do you think Carlton will fight to keep him?

Why do you think Geelong? Surely he goes to a contending club like Hawthorn for example?

How hard do you think Carlton will fight to keep him?
Would Hawthorn have the cap space? I'd love him at Essendon but that won't happen.

Would Hawthorn have the cap space? I'd love him at Essendon but that won't happen.

With Lake and Burgoyne going this year and a lot of their others over 30, if they backend it I think they could do it. To be honest I want Hawthorn to go after Hendo because if they get him the cash spent would rule them out of Dangerfield, and I think they are our biggest threat to getting him.

Us targeting Hendo is plausible because we have targeted mature defenders in Rivers and Frawley and Heah Shaw in recent years, but I would rather we spend our first round pick and cap space on the midfield because although Hendo is a very good player our midfield is much weaker than our defence.

Why do you think him to Essendon wont happen?

With Lake and Burgoyne going this year and a lot of their others over 30, if they backend it I think they could do it. To be honest I want Hawthorn to go after Hendo because if they get him the cash spent would rule them out of Dangerfield, and I think they are our biggest threat to getting him.

Us targeting Hendo is plausible because we have targeted mature defenders in Rivers and Frawley and Heah Shaw in recent years, but I would rather we spend our first round pick and cap space on the midfield because although Hendo is a very good player our midfield is much weaker than our defence.

I don't think we have the cap space unless Carlisle goes tbh. He'd be the perfect fit though.

Charlie Dixon. Unsigned, contract finished at the end of the season. Clubs would kill for big Charlie if he doesn't injure himself this season, and although he's a Queenslander and reportedly loves the Suns, I'm petrified that he'll leave for more cash at the club that actually puts the effort in. He's coming right into his prime and is worth every cent. We've got the coin, but I'm worried he'll leave.

Burgoyne has re-signed for 2016.

Charlie Dixon. Unsigned, contract finished at the end of the season. Clubs would kill for big Charlie if he doesn't injure himself this season, and although he's a Queenslander and reportedly loves the Suns, I'm petrified that he'll leave for more cash at the club that actually puts the effort in. He's coming right into his prime and is worth every cent. We've got the coin, but I'm worried he'll leave.

Would love Dixon at Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the Moment Matt Scharanberg
Not happening. Clubs will surely be concerned by his injury history. Will get a better contract at Collingwood, and if he has some degree of loyalty or gratitude he would stay with COllingwood simply because of our commitment despite the recent disappointment in his progress.

Lachie Henderson.

You should look at trading him to Freo.
Some very good younger players not getting a game for freo at the moment.
Sheridan and Crozier are class that would be best 22 at most clubs.

Unless the umpires have been blind Fyfe would have to be sitting on at least 12-14 votes already. He could have polled in every game thus far and has at least 3 BOG's if not more. It will take an injury (knock on wood it doesn't happen) or a reckless suspension for him to lose it from here (if the umpires have been watching the same Freo games we all have).

I think not only will Fyfe win the Brownlow but he will win it by the biggest margin in history. They will be declaring him very early

Remove this Banner Ad

Back