Solve Robbos riddle

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I was playing football we were sledging each other like no tomorrow usually ending in all in brawls. It was good fun. Essendon need to harden up never knew they were so precious in particular going through international courts for drug cheating. They did it to themselves.
WTF are you on about?

003825-mark-robinson.jpg

DISLIKES
1. Taunting

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper.
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

When I was playing football we were sledging each other like no tomorrow usually ending in all in brawls. It was good fun. Essendon need to harden up never knew they were so precious in particular going through international courts for drug cheating. They did it to themselves.

Who said it's an Essendon player? Piss off elsewhere with that irrelevant crap.

no idea but it is interesting that the umpires were consider that there was a line between banter and work place harassment.
And so they should. You'll get the usual round of whinging from BigFooty pundits about the fact that they're on big money to kick a footy and that's true but there's a line that can't be crossed.

Footy players have families and kids and all sorts of s**t to deal with. Personal stuff is off limits.

Yeah nah, im pretty sure we know what's going on with Clarke...
Do we though?

There was a sneaky little runour going around that the Hawks weren't sledging him about his depression but rather another pastime of his which had him pull the pin on the Dees, before he was given a tap on the shoulder.

Not saying that he doesn't have depression, but the AFL and its affiliated media sure do love selling us some absolute bullshit, so you can just never be too sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back