Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still a legend. And when he comes back to the Bridge we'll show him the respect he deserves. We know he'll always bleed blue blood.

Unlike a certain London club who like to boo their returning club champions... I suppose Cech is lucky he hasn't moved the other way.

respect

Ornstein tweeted Arsenal are not interested in signing Vidal.

The Vidal thing was a fake

I'm honestly surprised that Chelsea and Arsenal have dealt with each other. Perhaps the fee for a 33 year old GK was just too good for Chelsea to turn down.

Jose didn't get a say, Cech had an agreement with Roman

You have no idea what a club legend is then. Club legends don't abandon their club in a time on need and leave with mutual respect. Just look at Cech, perfectly handled between all parties. No time off to go watch the formula one in Monaco like a certain snake.
Oh so he left for a better club (his boyhood club - after giving years of immense service to you) when you weren't at your best. So fckn what. He's not to blame for having his own ambitions that he wanted to fulfill.

I don't really see it as being much different to the Suarez situation. And yet look at the regard he is held in by Liverpool fans.

Oh so he left for a better club (his boyhood club - after giving years of immense service to you) when you weren't at your best. So fckn what. He's not to blame for having his own ambitions that he wanted to fulfill.

I don't really see it as being much different to the Suarez situation. And yet look at the regard he is held in by Liverpool fans.

At the end of the day I couldn't care less what Cesc has done as we upgraded with his replacement who actually happened to deliver us some silverware.

Basically some us up the scenario.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of the day I couldn't care less what Cesc has done as we upgraded with his replacement who actually happened to deliver us some silverware.

Basically some us up the scenario.

LMAO, you really want to bring up silverware to back up your argument?

Yes as Ozil has won more silverware at Arsenal in two years than Fabregas did in his entire Arsenal career of which is where he peaked as a player.
And Fabregas has won more trophies in one season at Chelsea than he did in his entire Arsenal career.

Trivia time: Name Arsenal's last two premier league winning captains?

Good on Cesc. Doesn't change the fact that he couldn't be the most important cog (offensively speaking) and win silverware at Arsenal but when second or third in line he could. Compare that to Ozil who is the most important cog for Arsenal and has delivered silverware.

CIrKrXJXAAAhWsq.jpg

i consider him an unappreciated player and he was at Real last season. get them back for owen to.
Yes, get us back for signing Owen on a free by paying us more than we would charge anyone else for a player not wanted.

Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back