No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 21 - WHAT THE TUCK?! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we win the granny I'll deadset take you old campaigners to revs and we'll get cooked as

Careful son, this old campaigner has tolerances to substances so high you will regret saying that. If I come out of semi retirement for a proper month long all stops pulled out rager you will want to get some practice in to keep up. :D

gZ0a3Fo.jpg

lolnorf

Just having my first beers since Friday nights game. Was such a messy night. Booed Goodes, even though I'm against the idea... was just drunk and got carried away in the 3rd quarter. Ended up having an argument with a swans mate of mine and then power spewed at the pub a few hours later. Don't remember getting home.
Excellent match report. :eek::D

Gerard just said we were premiership contenders on 360 :oops:
Last week the media were putting a line through us again and laughing at Richmond. Now we are premiership contenders? These tools either have no idea or are very clever, I think it's the former.

It's about time the media gave us some credit as thus far we have beaten three of the four preseason premiership/top four teams all on their own turf, we haven't played Hawks yet. By all means credit where it's due but don't piss in our pockets one week then dump on us the next. Stupid media flogs.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If, more like when (;)) we win the premiership, I will be destroying some tea and scones with my Nan
The way we have travelled recently, I hope your nan is still with us when we win the next premiership and it is not your grandchild sitting with you having scoooooooones .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back