The Big Port Survey

Remove this Banner Ad

This would be fine if we actually saw a cent game day revenue outside of memberships. There is a reason why the club doesn't do a hell of alot to promote the magpies games aside from the occasional facebook post.
wrong, the club keeps 100% of the magpies memberships.

Bontempelli for me. (I secretly wanted to choose Darling, though.)

I really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally don't get the insane Darling love on this board. 191 cm (same height as Paul Stewart), 93kg, so not really the pack-crashing, contested pack marking, structure straightening KPF we're looking for. Career averages are about 12 disposals, just under 5 marks and 1.8 goals a game over his career, which is pretty good but it's not that special.

I'd certainly happily take him at Port, but I could probably come up with 50 players I'd take before him.

Last edited:
He would have been a good pick in the draft if we'd taken him, but if we've got open slather, you always take the gun key forward.

If 85% of people say that Angus Monfries is our most attractive player, you can bet your bottom dollar you'll see his pearly whites all over future advertising/correspondence/membership cards.

Remember, we're playing a much bigger game than just putting a Sherrin between some big sticks.
And if that happens the club will make a very bad mistake. Doesn't play like a Port player should

And if that happens the club will make a very bad mistake. Doesn't play like a Port player should

What the **** did I just read?

It absolutely staggers me that there are amoebae who are capable of putting out this tripe. Monfries has been a brilliant pick up and is as gutsy a Port Adelaide footballer I've seen.

It seemed like there was a footy survey and a pop culture survey rolled into one.

Look, the relevance of this question has quite clearly been explained throughout the thread. You got your whinge in earlier, no need to keep on informing us how malcontent you are. Do you actually think that Ken Hinkley himself is sitting down writing up this survey instead of taking training?

What the **** did I just read?

It absolutely staggers me that there are amoebae who are capable of putting out this tripe. Monfries has been a brilliant pick up and is as gutsy a Port Adelaide footballer I've seen.

Look, the relevance of this question has quite clearly been explained throughout the thread. You got your whinge in earlier, no need to keep on informing us how malcontent you are. Do you actually think that Ken Hinkley himself is sitting down writing up this survey instead of taking training?

Is this meant for me or pafc88? Boy oh boy, hard to know when I deserve a pasting and when I don't nowadays. Unless I'm mistaken, I think it is my only post in this thread. I'll stand to be corrected. I think I typed a sentence in another thread but still it wasn't anymore dramatic than this. If this sentence is your only beef, I'd hate to see your over-reaction on something said that's more sinister. So "look", it is an observation from the posts I've read. Had made me wonder who took the survey seriously and who didn't.

Just for the record, I never made any mention of Monfries but I will, we need his experience, if fit, and is quite a courageous player. I love that he upsets the opposition. He's pretty Port Adelaide to me.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shrugs...no worse then Freo's 2 inflatable anchors that look....er well phallic
Rooftop-Balloons-Dockers-Anchor.jpg

or this
screen-shot-2013-09-09-at-11-51-13-am-png.29556

about time Port started 'fisting':eek: some teams for some wins

I wonder how much it cost, and i wonder where it went. I bet some lucky punter scored it in a charity auction. If i had it, I'd take it all over australia and probably wreck it taking it off road through mud out bush. *, that would have been great to post those vids.

I wonder how much it cost, and i wonder where it went. I bet some lucky punter scored it in a charity auction. If i had it, I'd take it all over australia and probably wreck it taking it off road through mud out bush. ****, that would have been great to post those vids.
It would make quite a unique camping trailer.

I wonder how much it cost, and i wonder where it went. I bet some lucky punter scored it in a charity auction. If i had it, I'd take it all over australia and probably wreck it taking it off road through mud out bush. ****, that would have been great to post those vids.

It cost quite a bit ($40k-ish from memory) but I believe that it was paid for by a sponsor.

I want curtain raisers for AFL games but still want all our home games at Alberton...conflicted.
If we had juniors still I'd recommend them, Academy + Maggies games should stay at Alberton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back