Draft Pick 58: Lachie Neale

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: FFC Welcomes Pick 58

How tall is Lower? He's more a medium mid I guess but he gets in there a fair bit

I am hoping they try him more as a clearance player next season. His last game was something like 11 clearances. Leaves Pav for dead. Think he is about 187cm.

I am hoping they try him more as a clearance player next season. His last game was something like 11 clearances. Leaves Pav for dead. Think he is about 187cm.

I always saw Lower as being suited to filling that role Harves refused to play Palmer in last season - getting to contests, extracting the ball or creating a stoppage

I always saw Lower as being suited to filling that role Harves refused to play Palmer in last season - getting to contests, extracting the ball or creating a stoppage

Seems a little too logical for Harvey.

Yes Bogan and jungle muffin are back. Sure they will be suitably chastised for now and then the impulse control issues will resurface:D

Lachie Neale has obviously told Barlow he thinks the X Factor winner Samantha Jade is hot (she is from WA). He puts it up on Twitter saying that Lachie Neale should ask her out. Cowboy then tweets her asking her for a date

Lachie Neale has obviously told Barlow he thinks the X Factor winner Samantha Jade is hot (she is from WA). He puts it up on Twitter saying that Lachie Neale should ask her out. Cowboy then tweets her asking her for a date

Ah ok, thanks mate. Crazy kids...

Article from Neale's hometown paper

http://www.naracoorteherald.com.au/story/1801349/neale-lives-afl-grand-final-dream/?cs=1236

IT'S the dream of many young Australian boys, and this weekend it will come true for one talented ex-local.
Former Kybybolite footballer Lachie Neale will be among the 22 Fremantle players running onto the MCG for the club's first ever AFL grand final.
If selected to play - which is almost guaranteed after excellent late season form - Neale will make history for his club and the local area. He will be the first local player to play in an AFL grand final since Lucindale's Andrew McKay, who played for Carlton in its 1995 premiership win and 1999 loss.
"Obviously it's been a dream of mine, like it's a dream for a lot of people," 20-year-old Neale said about playing the season finale in front of close to 100,000 people - in only his 23rd AFL game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lachie Neale has had another breakout season. Is it even possible to have more than one breakout season. Anywho about time we start gloating about how smart our recruiting dept is re Lachie.

Lachie has been picked in one mid season All Australian team I saw recently. Only media hot air but there is a growing recognition he is a seriously good player by many people outside of WA. A gun!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back