Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fanatics.

As long as they don't cheer during serves or during a ralley, which I don't think they do, then it's all good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

admittedly i don't eat heaps and do a fair bit of excercise (bball x 2, tennis, futsal a week) but when i go on holidays and drink and eat s**t everyday for 2 weeks most weight i put on is like 2-3kgs usually just stay the same

memories.....

enjoy while it lasts (assuming it will one day cease)

Hopefully you never get to that point where you reach a particular age, your muscles give up, wave a little white flag, and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard.

Hopefully you never get to that point where you reach a particular age, your muscles give up, wave a little white flag, and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard.
Hi, Rimmer, you smeg head.

Hi, Rimmer, you smeg head.

remembering_rimmer_5.jpg

I've just spent 5 minutes lying on the floor just laughing my ass off. I bought myself one of those gym balls because apparently they are supposed to take the stress off the body. I was going really well and getting right into the exercises provided until the one where I had to put my feet on the ball and do push ups - we were screaming with laughter. It was hard enough just getting my feet on there without the ball bouncing across the room let alone then doing the push up that was required - old age sucks but I'm determined to get at least one push up using that ball over the next few months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back