• Geelong 30+

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Tie

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sloane out sucks. Really want to pick us and may bet on us 1-39. Not particularly confident though. Looking at our schedule this is absolutely a must win game.
Personally feel more confident than last weeks game. My last game for a couple of months as Im off to Europe so thinking of pumping a couple of hundred on the 1-39

Robbo summed it up best when Gerard asked him last night in 360 seconds "What do you make of Adelaide?"

He said something like "They're like an ex girlfriend. Do you miss her? Sure, but you're glad she's not around anymore".

Who are the players or just the key players on Geelong's injury list? Is Kelly Still out? Bartel still a while away from resuming? I know Stanley is gone for the season.

Who are the players or just the key players on Geelong's injury list? Is Kelly Still out? Bartel still a while away from resuming? I know Stanley is gone for the season.
In the mix Bartel and Kelly, M Clark looks like more rest time.

At least they will be under done if they come back

Bartel, Clark, Murdoch, Kelly, Duncan, Mcintosh, Stanley and Vardy.

Bartel and Kelly are listed as tests. surly bartel after missing 12 weeks would have to go through the VFL side?

this is what I want to see this weekend

hiRucYc.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is what I want to see this weekend

hiRucYc.gif

That is LOL good. Well done. Permission requested to post it on the GFC board. Its that good.
All the best this weekend.

GO Catters

I really hope Walsh stops being a stubborn rat and actually tags Selwood, him being down is one of the main reasons Geelong has been down this year. He has no protection from his teammates and he's their only decent mid besides maybe Duncan who's injured.

Maybe a chance for Vanberlo too prove he should be in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back