Rumour Ross Lyon to coach Carlton from 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Strongest indication that Freo's window is closing Rosco is looking for another pre built list to take over

everyone knew the list was cooked when ross said "34 is the new 30" after he was on record stating free agency didnt work for them and no one wants to go to freo and travel 8+ hours every 2nd week

I think we're still at the supermarket.

I realise you have to follow process to appoint a new full time coach, but I feel for Barker with all these s**t articles coming out. At least give the man until the end of the year to see what he brings,

Media are scumbags

He's gone.

Obviously when he said they were just talking about "processes", he's talking about the structures he wants in place before he arrives at the club.

+ personal meeting says it all really...

I never really warmed to him - comes across as a snake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never really warmed to him - comes across as a snake.
if he leaves freo under these circumstances he will be one of the most despised figures in the AFL.

After todays events, you can just imagine the phone calls getting made at freos head quarters, and the speeculation amongst the players. I remember when Eddie was caught talking to Malthouse in 1999, it completely derailed our season and we went into the finals with horrible form.

Oh look a Freo thread

Chances of Defacto posting derogatory s**t about Ross Lyon & Freo ?

As much chance of Plugga whining about Umpires in a gameday thread

you're obsessed with me... ive responded to someone else pointing out the exact same thing and you've picked me out. i'm sure others have made the same observation on freos list too. its no secret

do i think ross will leave freo? no

you're obsessed with me... ive responded to someone else pointing out the exact same thing and you've picked me out. i'm sure others have made the same observation on freos list too. its no secret

Are you Tim Gossage?

Exactly the response plugga would make when called out on his umpire bashing

Lyon has left the building mate, get the potato off the shoulder

Nice prediction OP. This one gathering momentum

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ible-coaching-candidates-20150630-gi1eiq.html

Saw the footage of Lachie Read catching Lyon leaving the meeting - had a frustrated and annoyed expression his face that he was caught red handed. If it was an innocent meeting he probably would have just laughted it off.

He met him at the Norfolk in Freo, a very busy pub and was wearing his Dockers shirt when Lachie Reid interviewed him.

If anyone wants a wager on where Ross will be coaching in 2017 let me know, I could use some spare cash!

Seems weird for the bloke to fly over for it but I highly doubt rtb will leave before 2017

everyone knew the list was cooked when ross said "34 is the new 30" after he was on record stating free agency didnt work for them and no one wants to go to freo and travel 8+ hours every 2nd week

Unless freo can attract a key forward at the end of the year look out...without Pav they have no one and freeos recent poor form correlates to pavs .

You'd think they'd be right into carlisle and Dixon.

Nice prediction OP. This one gathering momentum

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ible-coaching-candidates-20150630-gi1eiq.html

Saw the footage of Lachie Read catching Lyon leaving the meeting - had a frustrated and annoyed expression his face that he was caught red handed. If it was an innocent meeting he probably would have just laughted it off.
I'm sure poor Lachie copped a face full of those shifty darting eyes

ross-lyon-eyes-o.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back