I Confess I Was Wrong Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm female, therefore I'm never wrong :p

Isn't the key to that not having a record of your opinion? So when the hapless male goes "ha you were wrong" you can respond with "wrong about what, I never said that, you must have misheard me"

:D

I was definitely wrong about West Coast. Individually, although I never thought he was bad I never had any idea Easton Wood could be this good.

This thread was made for Carlton supporters and Liam Jones :p
I love seeing Jones at Carlton. He's the most frustrating player the dogs have had in a fair while. Great seeing him go to the blues so they can show him the way ...lol.

I was definitely wrong about West Coast. Individually, although I never thought he was bad I never had any idea Easton Wood could be this good.

This thread was made for Carlton supporters and Liam Jones :p
I was at Etihad Sat night. Easton won us the game down back. Current 'Rance' like!

Thought the Hawks would take all before them this season and lose no more then 2 games
Thought the Doggies would not be so good so quickly
Thought the Gold Coast would rise faster then the GWS

I was wrong.

Isn't the key to that not having a record of your opinion? So when the hapless male goes "ha you were wrong" you can respond with "wrong about what, I never said that, you must have misheard me"

:D

No I like spinning the old, 'That's not what I meant! Don't you ever listen to me?! Why don't you understand me?'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to reassess Tigers. I though they were bottom half of the 8 level but think they are now just in behind Hawks, Sydney and Freo. Still not convinced they can regularly beat those teams but they are more advanced than I thought.

I thought Tigers supporters wouldn't overact about their premiership potential again after all those failures.....boy was I wrong!

Actually those threads are started by magpie fans.

I just spoke to Mick Malthouse. He has given me permission to post on his behalf. He was willing to admit he might have got it a little wrong about Carlton not losing a game.

Have to reassess Tigers. I though they were bottom half of the 8 level but think they are now just in behind Hawks, Sydney and Freo. Still not convinced they can regularly beat those teams but they are more advanced than I thought.
Being ahead of WC but losing to them 2 weeks ago?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back