No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No club would pay even half of what he is currently on for his current performance. Is he out of contract? If not, I can see him staying and laughing all the way to the bank for continuing to do SFA.

Four year deal puts him at 2016 I think

The Age is reporting that Michael Gleeson didn't show for work this morning. Police investigated his home earlier and found his car and clothes were all still there and no clear sign of a struggle. One neighbour did report seeing a couple black 4WDs filled with large men in dark suits outside his home in the very late hours of last night. Police are appealing for anyone with further information to step forward.

Some of you c%$ts will end up old one day, too.

Really shits me the disrespect shown to old people in this country.
I think you'll find
a) it isn't the old man they disrespect and it CERTAINLY isn't his age.
b) it is the swans they disrespect
c) it is the swans who are disrespecting the old man. They treat him less as a supporter and more as a mascot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do people think about Carlton stating they want a coach to take the team in a 'Carlton Way'?

Screams to me that the coach is going to have the Board's hand up their arse telling them when to speak.
I would have thought they would want the opposite - to take them in a direction that was NOT the Carlton way.

What do people think about Carlton stating they want a coach to take the team in a 'Carlton Way'?

Screams to me that the coach is going to have the Board's hand up their arse telling them when to speak.

So they want a coach who can help them tank and/or breach the salary cap? If that's the case then they shouldn't go near Lyon - because if the rumours are true he doesn't handle finances well.

Ahhh, the "Carlton way"!
image.jpg

I suspect they have already been trying that one and it didnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back