Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what I want to see this weekend

hiRucYc.gif
Haha outstanding !!!!

I think you overestimate Geelong.

A spanking is coming Geelong's way.
Geelong have beaten - Gold Coast, Carlton at home / Richmond, Collingwood, Essendon and Port away.
Geelong have lost to - Freo, North, Melbourne at home / Hawthorn, Sydney, West Coast away

AFC have beaten - North, Melbourne, St Kilda at home / Collingwood, Gold Coast, Carlton and Brisbane away.
AFC have lost to - Port, Freo, Hawthorn at home / GWS, Western Bulldogs away

I do not see us as being in such great form to deliver a "spanking".

Geelong have beaten - Gold Coast, Carlton at home / Richmond, Collingwood, Essendon and Port away.
Geelong have lost to - Freo, North, Melbourne at home / Hawthorn, Sydney, West Coast away

AFC have beaten - North, Melbourne, St Kilda at home / Collingwood, Gold Coast, Carlton and Brisbane away.

Adelaide is unpredictable to scout because of how poor we have been with disposal efficiency, fumbling easy possession, poor goal kicking, and dropping easy marks. The only thing opposition scouts can take away; put pressure on the ball carrier and the contest and we are bound to fumble and panic. The question everyone has is what happens if we don't?

Adelaide is unpredictable to scout because of how poor we have been with disposal efficiency, fumbling easy possession, poor goal kicking, and dropping easy marks. The only thing opposition scouts can take away; put pressure on the ball carrier and the contest and we are bound to fumble and panic. The question everyone has is what happens if we don't?

Rounds 1 & 2.

Did you look at Geelong's losses? Spankings. When they lose, they lose big.

The Crows need to get unsociable and target Selwood like never before…"if it bleeds you can kill it"

Especially after the game last year when Geelong targeted Danger. I want to see us go in really hard on Selwood and block screen and fight for Danger if they start it again.

Don't be surprised to see this bloke tear it up on Sunday; from the afl preview:

Crow Matthew Wright also excels in hit-outs between these two teams, averaging 24 possessions and a goal in his last three clashes with the Cats.

Don't be surprised to see this bloke tear it up on Sunday; from the afl preview:

Crow Matthew Wright also excels in hit-outs between these two teams, averaging 24 possessions and a goal in his last three clashes with the Cats.

Averaging 24? Can that be Wright?! Grrrrr, another reason for Phil not to drop him this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that's why the Suns board are after him...

I'm a one-eyed Geelong supporter and I just wanted to drop in to say you guys win at gifs forever.

If we lose on Sunday and Dangerfield stays, I'll forgive you on both counts because of how good that gif is.

If we don't we will win many many flags

Adelaide's record at Adelaide Oval is not great at 9-9. In fact it is terrible because we have outscored the opposition 250.220.1720 to 224.209.1553. Must win game this weekend because we have 2 very difficult away games to follow after this one. Hope to see an improved effort this weekend. A loss could spell doom on our season.

Adelaide's record at Adelaide Oval is not great at 9-9. In fact it is terrible because we have outscored the opposition 250.220.1720 to 224.209.1553. Must win game this weekend because we have 2 very difficult away games to follow after this one. Hope to see an improved effort this weekend. A loss could spell doom on our season.
I mentioned to a mate that AO was a graveyard for the SA teams since midway through last year. Other sides love coming here and whilst we have won a couple of games at home this year, they were against poor opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back