Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
That's bullshit, how do they know it's speed? It could easily be cocaine.
Is that really the part of the article that you're outraged at?

k.hunt is living up to his name
This is going to be another Ben cousins witch hunt
I can't even see what he is doing, can't see the line, the tools or the $20 note - can I presume there are other photos

Riddle me this

Players are supposed to be role models, set an example for the kids that idolise them and the media are the first to hang players out to dry when they fail this standard like Benell has

How does it help putting a photo of someone doing lines on the front page possibly help

(Log in to remove this ad.)

slimdusty4

Club Legend
Dec 3, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
ManU, UNC, Knicks, NYRangers, Yanks
to be fair, harley probably is at the 'pointy end' of the proverbial suns rat pack. but this hurts, to make him the face of a club issue, that involves upwards of a dozen players is rough.

you do the crime you do the time however, i feel hell be suspended indefinitiely, get counselling, only because he has to, probably gets a small to mid sized fine, and well see him round 1 next year.

was in the rooms on sunday, a senior senior player said to an ex player "fcuk were so s**t" another said "ah well, not long left" and another was inviting mates up and was discussing "plenty of beers" for next weekend, and the funny thing is that, said player was pretty insipid.
this all happened whilst they were still in their gear, 30 minutes after they were beaten.

they don't understand how big of an impact this is having, they don't understand the enormity of this, both internally, and the external perceptions.

imagine being clean like prestia, or o'meara, ablett, day.... id want to get out, if for nothing else than to protect my image.

Aug 13, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Riddle me this

Players are supposed to be role models, set an example for the kids that idolise them and the media are the first to hang players out to dry when they fail this standard like Benell has

How does it help putting a photo of someone doing lines on the front page possibly help
It's the ridiculous double standards.

Breaking Bad - what a terrific show. Rockstars high on drugs - no worries.
AFL players let hair down in the off season - oh no, can't have that. Need to name and shame them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back