Harley Bennell pictured cutting lines of speed - Courier Mail

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely he is protected under the bullshit 3 strikes policy?
precedent was set with cousins and essendon, it is as simple as "bringing the game into disrepute" unfortuantely, it really is tough, he's not even 10% of this issue, and he now bears the cross, he is the new face of this saga.

so wheres the evidence that he actually took the drug?
i see you've played knifey/essendon are innocent before.

tumblr_lgvavao8981qe2g1xo1_500.png

i dont think many clubs would risk taking him
Makes for an interesting discussion, to all intents and purposes Matthew Stokes did the same thing - and seemed to come out of it the other side OK. But that was one bloke not half a list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing to see here. The drug isn't performance enhancing, for it hinders users from running defensively and playing D.
so were the amino acids essendon took.

although, this subject doesn't suffer from the "can't kick a set shot" side effect.

Why would you snort Coke with a $20 bill?

Riddle me this

Players are supposed to be role models, set an example for the kids that idolise them and the media are the first to hang players out to dry when they fail this standard like Benell has

How does it help putting a photo of someone doing lines on the front page possibly help
It's because the media are the worse of all. They would throw their own grandmother under the bus if it sold another 1000 units.

One of my pet gripes is when they highlight some obscure thing or event and because they give it air time, it becomes a thing and more stuff we want out of society gets broadcast to the masses.

It's because the media are the worse of all. They would throw their own grandmother under the bus if it sold another 1000 units.

One of my pet gripes is when they highlight some obscure thing or event and because they give it air time, it becomes a thing and more stuff we want out of society gets broadcast to the masses.

adam goodes "groping" taylor hunt call there. spot on.

Hard times for the Suns. I don't actually care if players take recreational drugs out of competition at all. So many players and members of the media would be snorting s**t up their nose every other Saturday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back