Gold Coast Suns - ASADA investigation of Dank, Bock & Robinson.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dean Robinson was employed by GCS and to date had escaped sanction for his wonderful contribution to that club and Nathan Bock's legacy.... so yes this is about Dean Robinson the man.

You mad? Yep, he mad.

186554-dean-robinson.jpg

Last edited:

andrewb

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Indeed it doesn't.

And since he wasn't involved, why do you bring him up.

Oh, to create some rival "look, we were picked on" narrative.

Jeez, North stood up for ourselves in far darker circumstances.

Your whole club is a few steps short of a contest.
Sorry, maybe I should have said that if the AFL and affiliates were to report meaningfully on this they would have to accept that Robinson and Dank had a history of doing this sort of stuff at clubs. Given this doesn't fit the 'senior coach was the architect' scapegoat strategy used in both the tanking and doping sagas I doubt it will see the light of day. Got to have a head on a pike or the commoners get upset.

My statement is 100% true and lets leave it at that.

Claiming absolutes without irrefutable proof is lazy, and makes you look like a close minded person - effectively the things I criticise the denizens of this board for.

It is possible that Robinson injects his family, and their is some supporting statements to that, but it cannot be claimed as fact.

t_ontour

Team Captain
Feb 13, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Claiming absolutes without irrefutable proof is lazy, and makes you look like a close minded person - effectively the things I criticise the denizens of this board for.

It is possible that Robinson injects his family, and their is some supporting statements to that, but it cannot be claimed as fact.
Its 100% fact... and not because Chip also wrote about it...

If that makes me lazy thats cool... not the kind of thing I want to go into further anyway.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Can you please explain that in terms the OP will understand?.................nah forget it!
Stuff the OP.

Hey cat - I don't suppose you could explain that to me? It sort of looks intelligent and amusing but could be a set of random phonemes. I just can't tell.

t_ontour

Team Captain
Feb 13, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Another bomb to drop soon on the GCS.... no governance issues at this club at all!!!

Reality rules

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Me,myself and I
There's a photo of Bennell racking up lines getting around.
The illicit drug policy of the AFL stipulates the Club as no control with these substances, it's strictly a medical issue. Marinate on that t_ontour.

Sep 7, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Mavs, West Ham
Whats robbos bomb then?

Pics of Harley Bennell racking up lines of cocaine published in News Ltd papers today. Photos were apparently taken nine days before the Suns' round 1 game in 2013.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Stupid deflecting Bennel

Back