Bruce Francis writes to WADA

Remove this Banner Ad

Me thinks this letter won't even get read
Maybe there is a special wall somewhere for all of Bruce's correspondence?
Imagine what that might look like now.

You could turn it into a travelling art piece, have it accompanied as a viewing piece with background sound-grabs of Jones' rants and ambushes, where it appears his research has been based on "the letters".

You could turn it into a travelling art piece, have it accompanied as a viewing piece with background sound-grabs of Jones' rants and ambushes, where it appears his research has been based on "the letters".

Or used to make paper planes at a local primary school

With all Brucie's throwing everyone under bus talk, he should be a co-star to Sandra Bullock in Speed 3!

just waiting for the governor to come on here and tell we are defaming him and never assume or that we are making an ass out of you and me
Still love how when the tribunal verdict came down he suggested the players should be publicly giving him thanks for getting the not guilty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or do they have a special in tray such as:

AoNOcf1ecp657ShzD-uk0ww3tZtZPh-sW4ToUH9aTEQKSRSp3sR-N2lDPk-hPh5fS2oCD90QzkD4T9DVKHCIOEzP1bWpg7z19y1MV7t-H31GigVdf1GcWzyWC7qXN354Vpm3dOIbQQyS88Y=w295-h499-nc

Or do they have a special in tray such as:

AoNOcf1ecp657ShzD-uk0ww3tZtZPh-sW4ToUH9aTEQKSRSp3sR-N2lDPk-hPh5fS2oCD90QzkD4T9DVKHCIOEzP1bWpg7z19y1MV7t-H31GigVdf1GcWzyWC7qXN354Vpm3dOIbQQyS88Y=w295-h499-nc

Most government departments have a great big fat file that all the nutjob letters get filed on. They can deliver hours of entertainment. I'm sure WADA has one as well.

One particular letter to the Minister for Defence that I once saw remains etched forever in my mind. Over 18 glorious pages the writer related how the artist Pro Hart had appeared to him in a dream and told him that all citizens north of Broken Hill should be armed with .303s in preparation for the day when the yellow hordes came thundering over the horizon to take over.

Clearly, the fella had never been to Springvale or he'd have worked out it was a too late.

Bruce is indeed a nutter, but he's nowhere near elite level.

Most government departments have a great big fat file that all the nutjob letters get filed on. They can deliver hours of entertainment. I'm sure WADA has one as well.

One particular letter to the Minister for Defence that I once saw remains etched forever in my mind. Over 18 glorious pages the writer related how the artist Pro Hart had appeared to him in a dream and told him that all citizens north of Broken Hill should be armed with .303s in preparation for the day when the yellow hordes came thundering over the horizon to take over.

Clearly, the fella had never been to Springvale or he'd have worked out it was a too late.

You know, they still haven't replied to my letter

Haha. Used to work at Parliament House. Amazing calls and letters to the Ministers Office. I used to have to talk down this awesome guy - for real (in his head) a Ghost Hunter. What was amazing is that some aspects of his 65 page proposal for legislating minimum standards for licensing were really coherent. I think I eventually diverted him with the contact information for the industry skills council. I wonder how they are getting along from time to time

All I get is texts and emails. I'd love to receive an ol fashioned hand written letter. Typed would be okay too. Please.

It's virtually gone. I'm sad too
Watched a comedian and in his act he imitated someone typing a complaint letter to him, complete with the 'ding' and then flicking the 'carriage return' lever.

My kids had no clue what he was doing. They knew he was typing and rightly assumed it was 'some old crap' for the rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back