Game Day Port v Sydney @ SCG, Round 14 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

As frustrating as Pittard is he's one bloke that actually does run and take it on, I'm with REH though just keep him out of defence.
Yes, yes he does.

Run

Take them on

Get caught taking them on

Run

Fall over (thank you Joelg)

Run

Take them on and just get away with it

Run

Turn it over

Run

Embarrass the whole ******* club

Run

Take them on

I actually had a different impression. I think the urgency was there.mit was just that once they got in touch they panicked. The movement forward was frantic but, as that suggests, it lacked composure. Often they had more time than they realised, hacked a kick forward to be intercepted. Dumb footy.

So you weren't watching all the dinky 15 metre sideways/backwards kicks then? Plus whatever the * Jonas was doing when he just fell to his knees.

Just defenders that don't know how to defend. The basic stuff. The boundary line and goal line are your friend. That pathetic punch from Pittard, the not killing of the dead ball allowing them to kick easy goals. The balls on the boundary that don't seem to go over and they get a quick ball inboard. Just kills me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As frustrating as Pittard is he's one bloke that actually does run and take it on, I'm with REH though just keep him out of defence.

Someone should've covered Jetta for him. Pittard had only just covered umpteen hundred metres running up the ground before doubling back and had nothing left to give when he had to make that spoil.

Anyone who thinks Ken is any certainty to turn this around next season is kidding themselves, one high draft pick aint gonna change the sh*t we have seen from numerous players in this sorry season, or the game plan ( arsepaper set ups ) call it what you like.

Once again the evidence was there tonight that the coach and the fitness staff f***** up the preseason big time, and as for this PR bullshit, whoever made the decision to allow a player who hasn't been worth a **** full of cold water all season to be miked up, should get the silliest clown of the year award. :mad:

It's just bizarre how we've lost games.

Our stoppage structures are a mess.

Our skills have completely gone to s**t.

Individually we defend pretty well but as a team, that includes midfield pressure, spare man helping the backs, it's terrible.

now let's just hope Essendon st kilda and Melbourne get a win so we fit nicely down the bottom :) This season is done image.jpg

How ******* pathetic was that last 5 minutes. 3 goals down with 5 minutes to go and our season on the line and you'd think it was a ******* internal trial for all the urgency we showed.

I reckon that the players are just ****ed physically.

I would be interested in the attitude of the players to the fitness staff - they have been flat all year. The players would know if they are being/have been over worked, and that would not make for a happy place.

One big wasted season.

Pittard is seriously like a robot and is extremely confident, full credit to him.

if he makes a mistake, he moves on and has another crack.

Which is why we need to look at playing him no deeper than HBF. His mistakes kill us, but his good is what could win matches. Nothing to gain by continuing to play him out of BP.

How ******* pathetic was that last 5 minutes. 3 goals down with 5 minutes to go and our season on the line and you'd think it was a ******* internal trial for all the urgency we showed.

All that chippy s**t was pathetic to be honest.

Either lose by 30 or win by 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back