Past Kristian Jaksch

Remove this Banner Ad

Best pick up in years. More mobile than Henderson and likely to be even better. I'm seeing Dustin Fletcher MKII personally ; )

Best pick up in years. More mobile than Henderson and likely to be even better. I'm seeing Dustin Fletcher MKII personally ; )

Bootsma was Dustin Fletcher MKII

This is Fletcher MKIII

Captain Positivity over here!

He's got a point. After all, let's look at all the facts.

- 20 year old kid
- 3rd year at AFL level, 1st at a new club
- Injury interrupted preseason campaign
- Asked to punch above his weight in 3 of his 4 senior games due to lack of depth in defensive talls

Clearly if he hasn't established himself as a star by now, he never will. Delist at the end of the year. In fact, why even wait until the end of the year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jaksch badly needs to hit the weights room and If I was him I'd be bulking heavily during my off-season break as well. Like Whiley I feel like Jaksch's poor preseason didn't help him out and MM was overly keen to play him on goliaths like Griffiths 1 on 1.

Jaksch badly needs to hit the weights room and If I was him I'd be bulking heavily during my off-season break as well. Like Whiley I feel like Jaksch's poor preseason didn't help him out and MM was overly keen to play him on goliaths like Griffiths 1 on 1.

worked for Bootsma

Where do people see Jaksch playing forward or back?

Let's not forget we gave up Pick 7 to get him to our club so we really need him to establish himself in the team next year.

I like him as a swing man and still feel he will come good. Third tall down back, or CHF in 2016 IMO as he can run.

Bulk him up play him as a ff/chf with casboult. Will be hendo replacement up forward. Wont need him down back unless injury

if we get Carlisle and Weitering there no room down back.

Good forwadline coach is essential for his development.

Yeah I kind of hope Bolton can make him into a decent forward especially if we recruit Weitering with pick 1 as a key defender.

Having said that our whole spine is in need of repair I think Jamieson is now 29 so you suspect he only has a few more years in him at full back.

Is good overhead plus a good kick for goal, should be played as the third marking forward.

He and Everitt 2 and 3 with Cas at 1. Those three are agile enough and could cause headaches with Walker and Menz floating around too...

Hope our forward structure gets a revamp and he's in there. Bloke needs muscle though! Don't leave the gym this PS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back