Unofficial Preview Changes vs Hawks (Team in OP, Moore and Maynard to debut! Sack out inj. Seed omitted)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome to see Williams hit 50 games, arguably the most important milestone for a young footballers career. Seedsman, Frost, Witts and Grundy are the ones im most excited to see hit 50 games.

Pretty much, heard of the 2 debutants but assummed there would have been 3 changes, meh im guessing their playing the cautious approach, surely its not based on Roughead being out

Probably a bit of both.

Moore will play forward. Named in the forward line and he talks about lining up next to Cloke in the video the club posted a few hours ago.

Few!

Interesting that he kept mentioning that he was excited to line up beside Cloke. Suggests he will be going forward tomorrow.

Hmmm ... Wonder if Moore snr ever lined up beside Cloke snr? I don't think they were at the club at the same time?

Only as opposition players
1980 Grand Final...what a shocker...Cloke kicked 6 & Moore threw his runners up medal away...or was that in 81?
Moore left Collingwood end 82 season...Cloke joined Collingwood in 83.
Like ships passing through the night.

God his acne is terrible. He needs to go get a dose of antibiotics.
Seriously mate, I think (I could be wrong) that you started a thread years ago about how Dids and Heater let you down as a role model to your kids.

As someone who has been involved in education for over 10 years I cannot condemn this post enough (thus my second response.)

I generally like what you post here but this is disgraceful. Guy's gonna debut and probably fulfil a childhood dream and you're having a go at his skin.

I feel that you should be made to walk to the G tomorrow nude and I'm going to stand behind you and intermittently yell "shame!"

People, bring your rotten fruit.

And that's why we will win by 6 goals. That and the fact that poor roughy is out.

Tomorrow night is as good a chance we've had at knocking them over in a while.

Moore will get a rising star nom this week. 2-3 goals, 2-3 assists, mark of the year nomination and about 10-15 touches.
What's that payin?

With the depth growing deeper (Reid, Greenwood, Schazza, Marsh, Grundy all queuing), the pressure is on the 22 to perform.
Get injured at your peril...lose your place & you may struggle to get back in.
Lose form & out you go (Seed)...we are raising the bar...
I like it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1980 Grand Final...what a shocker...Cloke kicked 6 & Moore threw his runners up medal away...or was that in 81?
Moore left Collingwood end 82 season...Cloke joined Collingwood in 83.
Like ships passing through the night.
1980, pretty sure that was Richmond's last taste of success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back