RIP Phil Walsh - Police, club, league statements in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Shocked. Horrified.
I don't know what else to say.
My thoughts to Phil's family and everyone at the Crows.

image.imgtype.articleLeadNarrow.300x0.png

From The Age's photo archives, a picture of Phil Walsh (left) with John Annear (right) when he played for Richmond.

Allegedly by his son

Omg ...rip PHIL

Seemed like a ripping bloke

Condolscences to crows players, fans

Thinking of you today .....please hug your children and your wives. It's ok to cry. I'm crying as I type.

RIP Phil what a tragedy.

Fathers, talk to your kids today. Family is the most important thing.

And a big reminder from us here at Bigfooty

If you need help for depression or anxiety - dont hesitate - contact Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636

Completely shocked. Such a massive shame. My heart sincerely goes out to family and friends of Phil and to everyone at Adelaide. :hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly the son is a victim in all of this too. It sounds unlikely that it was premeditated. Sounds like an argument that ended very differently to how any of the parties could ever had imagined. Clearly a moment of madness has ended one life and ruined many others.

Very, very sad.

Had to read the headline 3 or 4 times before it finally made sense this morning (thought I was still half asleep).

Still in shock even now. Stunned.

RIP Phil Walsh. :(

Clearly the son is a victim in all of this too. It sounds unlikely that it was premeditated. Sounds like an argument that ended very differently to how any of the parties could ever had imagined. Clearly a moment of madness has ended one life and ruined many others.

Very, very sad.

KB just quoted him from an article not long ago when he mentioned he hadn't been the best father to his son for 10 years when he was at the power but was working hard to reconnect and had done so

Remove this Banner Ad

Back