News Phil Walsh RIP

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been sitting here feeling numb for two hours. I can't begin to fathom the devastation and confusion you're experiencing as supporters, let alone the people closest to Phil.

Beyond horrific, and no way to go for a man so accomplished, respected and loved.

I hope the next few days are treated with the caution and respect that those close to Phil deserve.

All the best for the dark period ahead. We're right behind you.

#weflyasone

8qJUQJo.jpg

Just don't know what to think, I understand drugs do horrible things to people and have seen it in a cousin how much damage it can do but how could you do this to your father who by all accounts was just an amazing man, the life Phil has had to go through with the Peru incident to have this happen, its just heart wrenching and I don't even personally know him.. It was only a few weeks ago that the club was asking him to stay away from the club more to be with family, did anybody know how bad it must have been I wonder??

He has won hearts of all Crows fans and the football world alike and this was just not deserved!!

How would the Crows players and coaches be feeling now, Dean Bailey Last year and Walsh this year, it would hopefully be galvanising to the players, they really need to stick with one another as this past 3-4 years would have been so very hard on all of them, just when things were looking so great!

RIP Phil, you will be missed mate!

Sincerest condolences to his family, friends, colleagues and his team. In his short time at the helm he showed he was the sort of person who really looked after the game itself, along with his players. He was one out of the box and will be sadly missed. Rest in Peace PW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Football is truely more than a game

Appreciation to phil walsh and his dedication to the football world & the spirit of the game

Shocking news, terrible tragedy. Condolences to the family and everyone close to PHIL Walsh.
Sorry that's all I can say, unbelievably sad.
Stay strong Adelaide.

Deepest condolences to Phil's family, friends and colleagues, and all of you loyal Crows, on his tragic loss. Absolutely unthinkable for something like this this to occur. Needless to say club boundaries don't exist today, you're in our thoughts and everyone is with you. RIP Phil.

Deepest condolences to Phil's family, friends, and everyone involved at the Adelaide Football Club.
We are all supporting you in these tough times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back