RIP Phil Walsh - Police, club, league statements in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, and the commercial radio, television and online media outlets have been running stories all day.

Those utter bastards, who do they think they reporting the news at a time like this? It's clearly just so they can make money. How about they show some respect?

Everyone obviously has to report on it mate. Only the HS, from what I can see, are selling a special edition paper on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can you take away the life of someone who gave you life ? Horrible , can't believe what has happened . RIP .

Yep, and the commercial radio, television and online media outlets have been running stories all day.

Those utter bastards, who do they think they reporting the news at a time like this? It's clearly just so they can make money. How about they show some respect?

I have no problem with media keeping my updated on facts and real events. what i despite is events like the harley benell incident where they pedal this sensationalist agenda to make him seem like the second coming of hitler. but a story like this deserves proper coverage because people really do care.

Everyone obviously has to report on it mate. Only the HS, from what I can see, are selling a special edition paper on it.
Special Edition version of today's The Advertiser will be released. I assume it's because the incident happened too late for it to make the morning edition rather than a cash grab.

74dae1e7338fe8c73abfd9a28d6f8b79.png

Yeah I don't understand the point of a special edition paper, everything that people need to know at this stage is already out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back