Caleb Daniel's (absolutely enormous) Bandwagon led by the Giant Clydesdales of Glory

That's it. Too much negativity today.
Much like last October's darkness led us to a Bevo-Murphy dawn of rainbows and sunlight, this week's darkness will herald a new dawn of brightness and greatness. In fun-sized form.

upload_2015-7-3_16-9-27.jpeg

Get used to this sight people. It's Caleb Daniel with the ball, about to make an excellent decision.

We've had bandwagons before, but none like this. Towering over Tony Liberatore by an impressive 4cm, Caleb is about to redefine drafting forever when the little man makes his mark on the competition.

Be afraid opposition. The fear of Bonti, Libba, Stringer, Macrae, Boyd and a host of other teenagers has just been turned up to eleven. It's Caleb time.

Boristown

Premiership Player
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
r8gllg.jpg

167cm > 196cm

Awesome speech by Terry Wheeler, Caleb will be raring to go after hearing that :)

Doggy Dan

Premiership Player
Jul 29, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Someone needs to let me know what to call him. I keep yelling out different things when he gets the ball. "Great work Caleb", "Oh Daniel, you superstar", "Come on CD", pretty sure the people around me were confused. What should we go with?

Gmod23

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Ravens
CD has good kicking skills, vision and his work rate is elite. He will make it at AFL level.

BrisDog

Premiership Player
Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Awesome speech by Terry Wheeler, Caleb will be raring to go after hearing that :)
He can seriously talk Terry Wheeler. Love the passion. Old School. Now I need to find a plasterer as I just put my fist through my Gyprock wall......

SonOfScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2002
Bay 18 L3
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bruins, Ice, Aces

GET THE #$%& IN. CARN THE ^&*ING SCRAY.

This should be featured in the Disney movie they make on Caleb's career.

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Someone needs to let me know what to call him. I keep yelling out different things when he gets the ball. "Great work Caleb", "Oh Daniel, you superstar", "Come on CD", pretty sure the people around me were confused. What should we go with?
Tyrion.

Jul 23, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
In all honesty however I hope he becomes a high volume ball winner because his ball use is just so good. If he is winning most of his ball in that centre to half forward area then I think it will generate a lot of scoring opportunities. Uses his height to slip under the nose of defenders to create space, everyone who has played the game knows it's no fun chasing a bloke shorter than you round all day, Caleb will strike
stringer-like fear into the heart of his defender.

Jul 23, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
^Completely agree, you're on a hiding to nothing playing a short dude. You're expected to dominate them, and the little bastards just run around you like you're standing still!
And it's always those helmet heads that do it!!! Won't matter who the defender is, but every time Caleb gives them the slip they will have a look of horror on their face.

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
Big fan of this pocket Dynamo. Wanted my club to pick him as his U18 carnival was very good and he played great in SANFL finals as well. So good luck to Caleb. I reckon you got a beauty. Shall be watching out for him.:thumbsu:

Doggy Dan

Premiership Player
Jul 29, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Big fan of this pocket Dynamo. Wanted my club to pick him as his U18 carnival was very good and he played great in SANFL finals as well. So good luck to Caleb. I reckon you got a beauty. Shall be watching out for him.:thumbsu:

Something to cheer you up for the weekend Red Mist. Condolences to your club from the entire Doggy crew. Hope young Caleb can give a few croweaters some much needed relief this weekend.

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
Something to cheer you up for the weekend Red Mist. Condolences to your club from the entire Doggy crew. Hope young Caleb can give a few croweaters some much needed relief this weekend.

hoianbulldog

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2006
Hoi An, Vietnam. I am off the grid.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

I've had a man crush of the squirrel for many a year. Great orator for a bloke so hard at it on the field.

Back