Game Day AFL Round 14 - Collingwood vs Hawthorn (Blair is sub) (MCG - 7.50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastic half of footy. Geez this team is growing well. Still think the trip to Perth and the tough game last week will cause us to run out of puff.

Super proud of the club so far this year.

He has single handedly cost us 2 goals so far.

They but if he wasn't there we would be in real trouble. He has taken 7 marks and I dare say most if not all have been contested. Yes he has kick poorly for goal, but on every other measure he has been outstanding.

Fantastic half of footy. Geez this team is growing well. Still think the trip to Perth and the tough game last week will cause us to run out of puff.

Super proud of the club so far this year.
We got a few players in reserve.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

So far, I think it was a massive mistake to bring in both debutants in this game.

Could be completely different if we had brought in more experienced players.
girlfriend please! just hope they learn some silky smooth moves from them classy a-hole hawk players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good first half. Unlucky not to be in front.

Geez the Hawks get away with alot of dodgy handballs and Hodge just drops the ball and it's play on.

Will most likely run out of puff but very encouraging for the future.

Reckon we'll shuffle the forward line if Moore can't fire? Moore off / Blair on. Put Blair on-ball and put Elliott up forward?
Might depend on whether he can keep engaging his opponent. Cloke isn't kicking them, but he is getting a lot of one on ones because White and Moore are making themselves dangerous enough to that their opponents can't leave them.

Reckon Clokes confidence is shot now infront of goals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back