Round 14: Collingwood vs Hawthorn - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

luke breust is the ultimate bad guy, the final boss of the AFL world
g-train-angry.jpg

Which obviously means it has sfa effect on them.

Every team does it to some extent....but but the big bad Hawks do it worse:rolleyes:
No, it doesn't mean that at all. It just means that the player with the ball would rather take the meterage penalty rather than the time penalty waiting for the player to be called back behind the mark.

I don't blame Hawthorn for it, I just wish either the umps would penalise it, or let my team rort it as well.

Something else which I don't like is how late they give the ball back when it's the opposition's free, often feigning ignorance at who it's to or where they are - or they don't let the man paid a mark or free stand up because they've tangled their limbs up their opponent's asses. I believe this comment was made too by the commentary team - about how 'clumsy' Hawthorn are at getting up.

Give it a rest, you seriously think 17 other clubs are too 'honourable' to try this? Wake up.

But wait weren't Freo and hawthorn average and gettable?

You're the dimwit it seems. 0 points says the rest.

Shouldn't you be in bed? Stop acting like a ******* 12 year old and focus on how s**t your team has been for a decade and will be for a decade.

White and cloke such spuds.

If howthorn marked directly in front 50 out in the last minutes they would have gone back and slotted the goal...not kick to a bad lead in a less than 50/50

Which obviously means it has sfa effect on them.

Every team does it to some extent....but but the big bad Hawks do it worse:rolleyes:

Whatever we do its bad, or illegal or wrong. Just read them complain about ha with a smile. As long as we are winning footy games, annoying opposition fans is an added bonus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brodie Grundy is going to have a brilliant career. Forwards a worry at the moment but these guys are clearly ahead of schedule and will be regular finalists over the next six seasons.

If you want to win flags, no forward line dents that hope severely. Jury out on Grundy.

Not many will agree with this obviously, but just because I like him... Feel for White. Bloke looked shattered. :cry:

I like white, he is so close to being a decent player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back