Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more of a visit family and scope out potential business ventures. Hardly a holiday :(

At least you're doing something productive, I didn't think you were the entrepreneurial type but I respect that in all honesty

At least you're doing something productive, I didn't think you were the entrepreneurial type but I respect that in all honesty

Fair enough. Not sure what a type is though - some people spend all day reading about 'entrepreneur-ing' and 'networking' which is the usual stereotype while other people just get something done. I'm not the former - my parents have taught me enough about doing business for me to be bothered to look elsewhere or go to conferences. My dad has never had a boss and been quite successful. Few ways to go about things :thumbsu:

Absolutely, you are lucky that you have them to learn from, others don't have that luxury. Best way to learn is to get things done I agree :thumbsu:

Is vonn having someone wacked?

She'd do anything to be mod. I'm locking my windows tonight

Drake-If-Youre-Reading-This-Its-Too-Late-Album-Review-FDRMX.jpg

Pillows and wine will get me through this flight.

Have a safe trip

Ditto. I'll actually miss her atrocious photoshop skills, procrasti-anchormanning and juvenile hashtags, I must be mellowing. ;) Take care vonn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ditto. I'll actually miss her atrocious photoshop skills, procrasti-anchormanning and juvenile hashtags, I must be mellowing. ;) Take care vonn.

Yep usually you would wish people a turbulent flight but now you are a big softie

IM BACK

What are you doing wasting time on BF, time is money. Go do some deals!

Flight delayed for 2 hours

Just went into my carry on to see what comfortable shoes I packed given these thongs aren't cutting it.

Open bag - two pairs of heels. I do this whole life thing well.

:drunk:

Feel like I should start a vonn's travel thread soon :p

I apparently make 500 thousand threads in the BSB because of all my moved posts haha.

Day 1

Sipping a breakfast wine that was hand delivered it is simply bliss. I look out the window at the car one of the AFL teams i follow gave me, it sits near my other far superior car.

Travelling today via a plane, its a public flight. One does not normally mingle with the masses but I will make an exception. Perhaps I may find a suitable bachelor. He would of course need to pass vigorous screening and be suitably equipped for my needs. I am #haawneyforheeney after all.

Packing is a chore. My maid Gonzala is certainly struggling to fit my frocks into the suitcase. It may prove easier to simply purchasenew outfits on arrival.

A private car to the airport and I board my flight. Flying on a budget. Forgoing first for business class. You get all sorts down here, from lawyers to doctors.

We finish our flight and i head to the lounge to log on to big footy and tweet my thought I had.

Soon i will head to my hotel for the trip to begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back