Health failed drug test

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 17, 2009
epping
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
golden state warriors
been looking for a job for a while now, accepted and signed an offer of employment, went through all the police checks and whatever was required. did a pre employment medical test, I'm 25 and never once in my life taken a single drug or even had a puff of smoke in my life. i get to my first day of training and get pulled aside and told my offer of employment has been withdrawn due to the fact i tested positive for METH. WTF, I've never touched a single drug never even seen a drug in my life so this is crazy, company won't even let me take a 2nd test to prove it, any ideas or suggestions on how to handle it or where to go from here?

nope, just the 2 panadol at around 9.30am, medical test was at 4.30, had an apple, banana, some rice and an ice tea.

hmmm....

take it up with fairwork

they should let you take a second test.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey mate, after emailing and trying to get a straight response from the company, nothing came of it, they wouldn't allow a second test and to be quite honest the manager who rang me back eventually was quite rude and yelling at me etc. decided i didn't want to pursue the job after the first test was handled (for obvious reasons) but still not happy with how the whole incident was handled, fair enough if i had taken drugs here and there i could accept the fact but as i said having not touched one in my life for this to happen is just mind boggling, and the way i was treated was quite unfair and made me feel like an outcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back