Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone taking out their three/four worst players? Scores seem WAY too high.
I haven't taken mine out, all other players other than Swan scored a minimum of 105, seems unlikely that they'll be dropping out of my top 18. Understand where you would be coming from if you had a Birchall or Gibson, but not relevant for me.

A dude predicted pendles 170 in the VC/C thread. I read it before the game and still took the VC off him last second. I can only blame myself I guess come on fyfe or goldy I'll take 160 from either.

804/7 Pendles, Gray and JPK boosting my score.

Will go downhill tomorrow with the rookies though
im in the same boat
831/5 including C

but danger/sloane/smith/selwood ail mean i finish middle of the pack

im in the same boat
831/5 including C

but danger/sloane/smith/selwood ail mean i finish middle of the pack
I'll score more in RDT again this week the way I'm going lol, only copped Laird in RDT so Hamling comes in for him and Motlop is a F6/7 type with Bont, 20 onfield keepers there.

Have Pearce, Kavanagh, Edwards if he plays and 1 of Steele/McLean as my last 4 in SC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game and cracking atmosphere at the G tonight. Both teams in the circle after the game was a nice touch.

vc Pendles prior to bounce. Had a good feeling about him tonight.

7/1023(c) Oxley lowest score.

Dangerfield captain.

After saying during the week I'd VC Pendles I put it on Parker- will be revving Nat Fyfe home! On the plus side, main opponent doesn't even have Pendles!
7/719 (not including young Nathan Brown).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back