Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then where's the radar footage of the jumbo?
Or did a jumbo just sneak by?
They've either turned a blind eye or have very poor security, can't be both.
What the *?

You just don't know anything about anything, do you?

Radar footage? Do you know what radar is?

You are deliberately ignorant. You refuse to educate yourself in the simplest ways. Disgusting.

If you can't see it then that's you're problem not mine. Maybe you need a better computer system that is able to show frame by frame. I clearly saw blue and grey and a plane shaped object.
Yeah, you clearly saw a plane shaped object that's blurry and hard to make out. That is not conclusive vision, just like the endless UFO pictures. Just like the shiny white dots on Ceres are not conclusive.

If there is footage i want to see it as much as you. I really don't think those cameras would have captured anything personally for the reason i have stated. If the footage was released that showed nothing, perhaps you would listen, but Ablett for example would just scream that they'd been doctored.
Well if they showed nothing, it would convince me that most of the footage is actually useless. A bit of transparency would be nice (I'm looking at you, NIST simulation data).

No one is arguing they didn't turn a blind eye to it. We're simply saying that a plane did hit the pentagon. If the US allowed it is a completely separate argument.[/QUOTE

You seen this angle?
And you believe a jumbo would make a round whole?
Wouldn't a jumbo do more damage than a small whole?
How many wingless jumbos do you know of?

Fair case

Interesting. Do you know the provenance of the video?

Always a bit of a mystery how the US government couldn't supply any convincing CCTV of an aircraft hitting the Pentagon. Also the initial hole, as shown in the video, was very small and it was difficult to see how a large airliner could have made it without any evidence of the wings or engines hitting the side of the Pentagon.

I wonder if UA 93 aircraft that went down in Shanksville was meant for the Pentagon, and because it was stopped by the passengers (or shot down) that a tomahawk was used to finish the job.

Fair case

No.
Ablett, both you and I know that this is stock footage of a fly-over the Pentagon with the image of a missile striking the Pentagon insterted. Shame on you for trolling the internet for rubbish like this and posting it in this thread. This is supposed to be a thread for genuine discussion on 9/11.

No.
Ablett, both you and I know that this is stock footage of a fly-over the Pentagon with the image of a missile striking the Pentagon insterted. Shame on you for trolling the internet for rubbish like this and posting it in this thread. This is supposed to be a thread for genuine discussion on 9/11.

Inserted you say yet you don't believe the Planes were inserted to appear hitting the Twin Towers, you have very selective theories to support your Shillness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here we have an aircraft that the Pentagon denies being military and was circling over Washington D.C. while the attacks were ongoing; "Never rose to the level of a discussion with the commission"?

Pluh-ease.

The Russians have it all on radar, Putin is keeping it up his sleeve as a Wild Card, that's why the Yanks have a bounty on his head.

Seen similar.
All the Shills are having a committee meeting on how to respond.
Watch how the same few follow each other's response in support so it looks like the majority disagree.
Shills don't stick around long though.

They tend to disappear quickly when their argument starts to break down.

Anyone seen this video? Pretty interesting!

You CTers will believe anything, as long as it's on Youtube :p
The truth is that by the time the FAA had informed NEADS that there were highjackings - Flights 11 and 175 had already hit the towers and Flight 93 had already crashed in Shanksville.
Also, Flight 11 had been tracked by Boston Control Centre (that's civilian radar) for it's entire journey. They just couldn't contact NEADS to give them it's location.
I call this clip busted. Just more dis-information being spread via Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back