No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pies 19 behinds says s**t forward line. One of the worst in the comp tbh

LMAO at Bruce McAvaney's comment that Travis Cloke, who had one goal to half-time, was "looking dangerous". WTF am I missing with this guy? Third quarter, sprays one out to the right from straight in front. Seriously, has any player in the history of the game ever received so much praise for doing so little?

Sirens was a very educational film about the art community in early Australia, and I appreciated it for its historic accuracy
My recollection is that Sirens was a very educational film about the size and shape of Elle MacPherson's bewbs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought ice was cheap compared to the other s**t (esp coke)
Ice used to be cheap back before 2005 as it wasn't very popular here, like most drugs it was popular in the gay scene. Then Mokbel got done and quality of ecstasy/MDMA went through the floor along with the continued price increase and quality reduction of cocaine. People started turning to cheaper substances such as GHB and Ice. Problem was the ice was so addictive that it created a huge amount of addicts which has now become a huge problem here.
It became so popular and was targeted so much by police that the price went up as high as $5-800 per gram, compared to $300-400 for high quality cocaine so ice is far more expensive, but people are so hooked on it that they will pay the price. There are news reports about the price dropping recently, which means there is plenty getting made or imported.

This is a side effect of the war on drugs, the relatively safe ones (in comparison) that were originally targeted have become such low quality and expensive that people still want to get smashed on something and will find a cheap alternative which is even more dangerous. Go to places in Europe that have cheap and high quality party drugs like MDMA & Cocaine and its almost impossible to find ice and if it is around it is low quality.

Last edited:
Rolled into the Skyways to watch the footy over a schooey and the campaigners dont have the footy on in the sports bar. Ask them to put it on and i quote "the only time we show the footy on a Saturday arvo is when the bombers are playing".
Not everyone sticks needles in their arm and worships hirdy you stupid campaigners. Not happy....

Rolled into the Skyways to watch the footy over a schooey and the campaigners dont have the footy on in the sports bar. Ask them to put it on and i quote "the only time we show the footy on a Saturday arvo is when the bombers are playing".
Not everyone sticks needles in their arm and worships hirdy you stupid campaigners. Not happy....

That is f....d!!!

What a s**t tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back